Professor Thaum

[SR - FB 2] Doctor's practice (artisan built 16 x 16)

Thaum's Doctor's Practice...

Settled in Bastion, since the Doctor finally land here a few years ago.

xlvt.jpg

A la carte Medicine/surgery/allround minor injuries near Bastion's docks. (So an artisan built)

And Bastion is the place to be when you're a doctor... There's always someone in need.

Haha I love it. Excellent interior build. I really want to see what you do with your story, you were great in AG

That is a pretty wild scene. The Sea Rats now have an even more dubious medical practitioner than mine. :classic: The walls are nicely detailed; the windows are something I noted first though.  All of what I have built use window frame bricks, so your glazed pane look is something I may borrow in the future.

Your picture seems a little bleached out at the foreground.  Were you using a flash?

7 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Your picture seems a little bleached out at the foreground.  Were you using a flash?

No, no flash, but the phone's flashlight :laugh:

Could I have the link to your medical practitioner related builts ?

Edited by Professor Thaum

Nice build. I like it, particularly the hanging skeleton and the saw on the chimney although I am not sure your Doctor will do of that...

good job !

Patching up pirates, ruffians, and their victims alike should give the doctor plenty of work - and perhaps some specimens for dissection? :pir-oh:

I like the different details all around, with tools, bottles, etc. Makes the office come to life.

Now it all remains to be seen whether he is a quack, or a real scientific doctor fit for the Royal Society! :pir-grin:

5 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Could I have the link to your medical practitioner related builts ?

Eerily similar is some respects. :)

I love how you packed in so many details into this room.  I like the medical cross on the left wall; nice touch.  I also appreciate that you textured the wall on the left side. Most of your wall isn't exposed so it shows attention to detail with the texturing. The fireplace and skeleton are also great touches. 

Nice little build. I see you have the tools and boozes for amputations. :pir-skel:

Excellent build! Lots of detail and color. I like the lamps along the wall, and your windows are very interesting. I would not have thought of yellow and gray for the floor tile colors, but it works. I am certain the doctor will do well in this location, but forgive me if I try to avoid his services. :wink:

Great little interior scene, crammed with loads of details and colour. Nice job!