1. 1. Pick only ONE among these.

• Series 6 LEPRECHAUN
    • Series Simpson 1 GRAMPA ABRAHAM SIMPSON
    • Series 14 SPIDER LADY
    • Series Simpson 1 SCRATCHY
    • Series 13 PALEONTOLOGIST
    • Series DFB THOMAS MULLER

n5q6ns.jpg

Round 8 is over and it was a plebiscite for the TIKI . Now on to round 9.

Rules are simple: pick your favourite minifigure among the one you see. This is round 9, we'll go through many rounds before stating the best collectible minifigure ever... but I believe it will be funny!
Notes: minifigures are selected randomly. Only one minifigure goes to the next stage. All 384 collectibles released so far are present. 384 / 6 = 64, only 64 will survive the first round.
I will tell the winner when going with round 10 and so on.

5mbkeg.jpg

Thomas Muller! I thought they wouldn't be able to make him right, but it turned out great and accurate. Others are all 'meh', except the Leprechaun

I voted Leprechaun even though I kinda wanted to vote for Grampa. But his minifig is nothing special, I just like the character. :laugh:

For me, it has to be the palaeontologist. She just seems special to me. Love the hair-hat combinations as well as the fossil, easily fit into any dinosaur/Jurassic theme. 

Spider Lady for me. It was a close call between her and the paleontologist, but the more flashy minifig did win. :wink: Sorry dear fossil-hunter! 

For me Thomas Muller is the best and most realistic minifigure in DFB series. I like Leprechaun, but I voted for Thomas this time. 

Which way could we spread this? We get on average on 40/50 voters, but I really think we can make more. At least from the next stage when only 64 minifigures will remain... I'll keep this open some more hours to see if someone can challenge the leprechaun but I think this is over already.

My only suggestion would be to make a bigger thread with all the remaining rounds 10-64, with multiple votes for the remaining 55 groups, or as many as possible. That could help keep everything central. I've missed some rounds because I didn't realize the next round was going on already.