Sign in to follow this  
pigs54

Freebuild: Mitgardian outpost

Nice build! Some more images would be welcome, but from what I can see the curved wall succeded quite well :thumbup: 

Some more ground texture would be good, but I like the corner of vegetation the best. The curved wall works well, though as Titus said, more (and larger!) images would be nice. 

Excellent work on the curving wall, especially for your first try :thumbup: The vegetation in the corner looks great, as does the wall texturing.
Nice wooden top on the tower as well :classic:

Nice!  I love the detail on the stonework.  The color and texture on it is great.  I love the purple and white flowers on the plants as well!  I realize that parts may be scarce, but if you have some other colors for browns and tans, you can add to the texture on the ground.  Overall, very well done!

The wooden section really stands out for me in this build, it is really well done :thumbup: The texturing is also pretty good although the landscape could use a bit more layering. Great shrub though.

You did quite well with your first angled wall :thumbup: The wooden battlements on the tower add a nice bit of detail, and the cobblestone path works nicely.

As others have said, a little more detail in the landscape would improve the scene :classic: