I don't have spare parts, only parts to work with.:laugh:

Because Lego is part of my profession and need a basic stock to go on with my models and change all the time, but the basic stock is always around the 200 K .

On year base more than a million parts gets true my hands and find there way into my models and construction kits.

I don't keep set build so all parts are spare. According to brickstock, i have about 38k of parts, in 1362 lots. The 3 main pins make about 9.5k. All about 45 kg (with building instructions).

That's only my post dark age collection. Don't have the count on my pre dark age parts.

On 19/03/2017 at 6:26 PM, Richard Dower said:

Yes...based on the comments I should have said parts NOT from the models people have built. Spare parts or extras bought In etc.

Well I'll go in a different direction to most other people :classic:

Based on the above definition I have a grand total of:

... spare part (a speed remote control that I bought on EBay to use with 42030) :laugh:

I have a reasonable collection of spares, if I run out there are a few spare boxed sets I can part out. I like to be able to build a MOC with the spares I have on hand so have to keep a few about.

21 hours ago, mahjqa said:

Never enough.

Best response yet. I don't care if u have 100 or a million spare parts, at least in my world, when I finish a moc there are still things I need to order. Although my spare parts collection stands at around 80,000, I am now on my second BL order of a moc only 3-4 thousand pieces