Sign in to follow this  
The Middleman

LEGO Clues Participants - Post your sigfig here!

Nice going there, Bloody Jay! Just like I invisioned it!

On your next preview, could you label my name as Mr. Lego Bildur (with proper capitals and no underscore between the lego and "bildur") I hope this is also how my name appears in the actual mystery.

P.S. If there is no comprimising, then ignore this comment.

No problem. I just labeled everyone with their exact username. It's your choice!

Brickster - that handsome fellow there is wearing the Dracula torso from Vampire Crypt. I was lucky enough to have the chance to pick up the Studio Monster sets.

Everyone else - thank you! Just wait till I finish the mansion...

Thanks, Bloody Jay.

When I first signed up for the forum, I didn't know you could use spaces so I put a "_" to act as a space. This is why I wanted it to be more proper: "Mr. [space] Lego [space] Bildur"

Thanks again and good luck on the mansion! ;)

Now we need Darth Ewok and Akkhraziel to provide. I don't have their character profiles either. We may just have a total of 9 participants if we don't get 3 more. We'll keep it open for a while longer.

Also, each of you provided me a private message that will form the basis of your character profiles. What you told me has not been shared with the other characters. Unless you share this information with others, I will keep these private to add interest to the story (unless divulged through clues). Some of you got quite creative with your "Special Interests". This is great and will fit in to the story nicely.

One of you will unfortunately be the murderer (randomely selected) which I'll talk about later. If you start suspecting that you're the murderer, you can still continue to participate as you would regularly. Unfortunaley, I may have to take control of your character (slightly) toward the end. You can still, however, be in the contest and vote for yourself as the murderer.

I'll explain this on another thread when we have everyone's information.

This will be fun!

One thing though : I wanted a normal head : the dumb smili face, not Johny thunder : i don't have a mustache

And would it be possible to know at the begining if we are the murder ? I don't see how we can discover we did something *wacko*

I don't want to share this information with anyone. Can't run the risk of someone telling someone else, and this keeps the murderer in the contest as well. Think of it in terms of a "psychopath" who may have a split personality. He/she is a mild-mannered Lego builder and detective on the side, but their EVIL side is a calculating murderer (like Jeckle and Hide). I did this with Bloody Jay last mystery.

Also, in the real CLUE game, it sort of works the same way. You can be the murderer and still not know it.

Jipay , there is no comprimising, but Bloody Jay might understand how he misunderstood what you said about your sigfig.

Snefroe , are you sure Bloody Jay is up to the challenge? I mean, he did say that nothing too far back in time could be used...

I don't know about the headgear Snefroe. Could you picture a real person walking around with one of these? - looks like a mummy...

Jonfett likes BobaFett, but settled for just a t-shirt of Fetts' armor (no helmet).

i just talked with J in the chat room... he said it's no problem...

the pharaoh isn't a real person... he's just a character... besides, it will add to the creativity of the story... even tho this collection of characters sounds more and more like the Village People :P

if i look like a mummy, that would be great... it means they can't kill me anymore, 'cause i'm already dead... :P

by the way, J promised me to set a sarcophacus in the basement. at least i will have my own room! :P

Q: Can I change my sigfig?

A: Of course. By 'no compromises', I meant that I didn't have to substitute any of the requested pieces. I did not mean that I wasn't willing to change it! ;)

Q: Won't we all have seperate rooms?

A: You'll see.

Q: Snefroe's pharaoh helmet!?

A: I'm not sure about this myself. It looks rather silly amongst all the modern characters. Snefroe, do you have a second choice?

This head: >:)

With either the black jumpsuit with a zip on, or Bib Fortuna's armour. (If bib then it needs a light grey crotch with the blue legs)

And that is the minifig I use for Sarg Kulo.

Black jumpsuit has a zip with it. Usually comes with a ginger head. It was in a set with some guy jummping over fire that cost $5.

Black jumpsuit has a zip with it. Usually comes with a ginger head. It was in a set with some guy jummping over fire that cost $5.

Gotcha. They call that a leather jacket.

Darth Ewok and Akkhraziel, please post your sigfigs here A.S.A.P.! We need your characters to begin! :)

-----------------

And Bloody Jay, all the participant slots are filled! Last participant: clecle! Congrats! (Better get going on finishing the mansion... ;))

This head with a female pirate body with a white tile instead of the legs to make it look like a dress. is that possible ? *satis*

post-9-1117405016.jpg

Keep in mind that no one has been in this house yet, rooms and other details have not been provided.

In regard to each person having a room, this is false. This is not CLUE although some similarities exist (like the weapons). You are aware of no special items (like the sarcophagus, and Bloody Jay will not build items in the house for the purpose of making a room match your character).

It's probably not a big thing, but I don't like the idea of a pharaoh or a walking mummy character. This is suppose to be a "real" scenerio vs. fantasy or sci-fi. Bloody Jay and I discussed this at some length and decided not to have pirates and other historic or fantasy characters. This makes clues and story writing pretty bizarre.

In addition, I realize that some of you are eager to start, but Bloody Jay and I are still working out some of the details. He's working on his project and I'm still developing characters and the story line. ASAP is not necessary.

*Girl reaction*

I understand you are discussing some serious matters here, but is it possible for me to have my avatar the way I described it ? *wub*

Ok then I guess we won't have different rooms...but I don't see where we are going to sleep. :/ Remember, we all need a good night's sleep in order to work best at our detective skills!

REMINDER:

Once you have completed your costume design, please check your messages to answer a few questions re. your character if you have not already.

I need information from the following individuals:

Akkhraziel

Clecle

Darth Ewok

Sarg Kulo

Snefroe

Please respond to the message privately. Thanks.