Tir McDohl

[Will be updated frequently] Amiibo Transporting

Note: This was a very basic creation. This was just made for fun. Not supposed to be something stylish.

So, by finding a curved brick and then looking at my Amiibo collection, I got the idea to transport Amiibo on lego trains!

If you, for some reason, decide to turn the wagon upside down, the Amiibo will still hang on!

Update Changelog

(Update 0: First reveal)

(Update 1: Added 2 more seats

Confirmed that Pixel Mario can use the seats)

(Update 1.2: Small interior built

Added another seat; maximum capacity is now 4)

(Update 1.3: Forgot what "saftey" is

Continued to build on the interior, roof is WIP)

(It's just the amiibo hype train all over again :P)

Edited by Tir McDohl
Added changelog and updated photo album

Build a track so they are all in the back and drive the train round until you get the one you want , that would be an awesome storage solution.

3 minutes ago, Goldenmasamune said:

Cool idea. Are you going to expand on it? I also hopped on the amiibo train

Yes. I will expand on it. Welcome to the Amiibo Train. 

2 minutes ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Build a track so they are all in the back and drive the train round until you get the one you want , that would be an awesome storage solution.

Good idea.

I think that NFC could be very well used for the trains itself, not only for display purposes. You could register wagons to engines, you could distinguish different engines from each other on a relieable way etc. if every engine had it's own rewritable NFC tag.

11 hours ago, Tcm0 said:

I think that NFC could be very well used for the trains itself, not only for display purposes. You could register wagons to engines, you could distinguish different engines from each other on a relieable way etc. if every engine had it's own rewritable NFC tag.

I really like how you think. Another idea would be a list of your current passengers. Yet again, it would require modding the train. But yeah, good idea!

Hi,

Please use images with a max size of 1024 wide. You can use an images hosting service like Flickr or Bricksafe to upload hi-res versions and then link smaller images here.

Can you correct your post? Thanks.

5 hours ago, Tir McDohl said:

I really like how you think. Another idea would be a list of your current passengers. Yet again, it would require modding the train. But yeah, good idea!

Yeah, you can probably store the current waggons, the load of the waggons and whatever. A few numbers should fit into the storage.

But you could also use lego dimensions NFC tags. They probably fit directly under the train and they already have studs to attach them.

1 hour ago, Tcm0 said:

Yeah, you can probably store the current waggons, the load of the waggons and whatever. A few numbers should fit into the storage.

But you could also use lego dimensions NFC tags. They probably fit directly under the train and they already have studs to attach them.

True, I'll just figure out how to make them recognize Amiibo tags and get them to send inputs to something.