The Sea Sweeper prepares for her maiden voyage as part of the Eslandian Navy. With 7 guns to a side, she will not be trifled with on the high seas. By pirates at least, the Kraken trifles at random.

32638624604_a37a364007_c.jpg

33481990595_d39713376e_c.jpg

33481993355_4029e65c5d_c.jpg

To be licensed by the crown.

This ship (My third) uses the same rig and main outline as my previous Golden Crescent, but with several changes besides the color scheme. I raised the whole ship by a brick, as I didn't like how close the cannons were to the water, 10 guns have also been added, since this is no merchant ship. The front has been significantly reinforced, and I reworked the back to be more in line with the rest of the ship. C&C welcome!

That is a very dark and foreboding ship you have created, and the hull has some lovely lines.  Nice job.

I really like the first and last shots here, U-M, it makes the vessel very awe-inspiring and powerful-looking :thumbup:  The sails are looking better and better as well, and I certainly agree that one brick higher makes it so much more appropriate!  Great job on the cabin too, awesome work all around!

On 3/17/2017 at 1:16 PM, Kwatchi said:

That is a very dark and foreboding ship you have created, and the hull has some lovely lines.  Nice job.

Thank you!

On 3/18/2017 at 8:02 AM, Garmadon said:

I really like the first and last shots here, U-M, it makes the vessel very awe-inspiring and powerful-looking :thumbup:  The sails are looking better and better as well, and I certainly agree that one brick higher makes it so much more appropriate!  Great job on the cabin too, awesome work all around!

Thanks Garm!

These colours, the additional guns, and the adjustments you have made make her look very menacing, UM! Dark green and black go really well together and she has nice smooth sides. I would probably have brought her quarterdeck down another brick, and if you feel like challenging yourself, I would suggest you try out some of KB's techniques for rigging. Will give you a lot more flexibility in terms of rigging. :pir-blush:

That's a foreboding color scheme, but it looks nice nonetheless. And the overall shape is pretty good. The rigging looks decent, but I agree some brickbuilt sails would provide more options. But still a nice vessel overall.