7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a rumored new dc game coming which focuses on the villains of dc

I wonder if the Suicide Squad will be featured in it?

A DC Villains game? That sounds like a nice throwback to the villain campaign in the 2008 Lego Batman Videogame.  With all the villains that were featured in the Lego Batman Movie, maybe they'll be included to fill out the roster.

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a rumored new dc game coming which focuses on the villains of dc

This would get my instant preorder. Before the exclusive figure even gets announced. My picture probably gives that away, though.

This would make sense, timing-wise, as it's close to the point we would get a new DC title, as I mentioned on here before.

7 hours ago, Savage Oppress said:

wouldn't it be hard to sell, though, since the past DC games had Lego Batman in the title?

I highly doubt it would have any trouble selling. Seeing as every Lego game is a best-seller, and the Super Heroes line has gone on long enough that Lego is now trusting sets to not contain Batman or Superman, they'd probably not be too concerned to not have Batman in the title.

1 hour ago, MatthewRC said:

I wonder if the Suicide Squad will be featured in it?

Almost certainly, since it had an entire DLC pack for the previous game. I would assume they would just call it "The Squad" again, or "Task Force X," but since The Lego Batman Movie name-dropped the Suicide Squad team, and since it has so much more of a public profile since LB3 came out, they may even use the full name.

9 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

A DC Villains game? That sounds like a nice throwback to the villain campaign in the 2008 Lego Batman Videogame.  With all the villains that were featured in the Lego Batman Movie, maybe they'll be included to fill out the roster.

I loved the villain levels more than the Batman levels in that game. As for TLBM, I'd certainly hope so, and with the size of the rosters Lego games tend to have now, we'd almost be guaranteed a bunch of them. I want Polka-Dot Man just as badly as I want to see Bane and Deadshot, and that's saying something.

13 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I was surprised they never brought the Villain story mode idea back, because it was a brilliant idea. I find the concept of a LEGO DC Villains game far more exciting than another LEGO Batman.

With this being launched in four days with no word prior, my guess is a mobile device game. With the stats showing on the sword like that, I'd wager it's a high-fantasy/medieval RPG. I'm hoping to see some sort of action RPG.

6 hours ago, BaneShake said:

With this being launched in four days with no word prior, my guess is a mobile device game. With the stats showing on the sword like that, I'd wager it's a high-fantasy/medieval RPG. I'm hoping to see some sort of action RPG.

Unfortunately, I agree it’s probably a mobile game. Considering the track record of tencent games, it might be a multiplayer game, maybe even a mmorpg medieval style!

6 hours ago, BaneShake said:

With the stats showing on the sword like that, I'd wager it's a high-fantasy/medieval RPG. 

Well, unless you've already seen it, there is a third teaser poster at that linked article...

LEGO Tencent Video Game

Anyone think we could get another Avengers MCU game? Like adapting Infinity War, Endgame, and other solo films like civil war, Guardians 2,and Ragnarok 

On 1/3/2019 at 11:34 AM, legosamsonite said:

Anyone think we could get another Avengers MCU game? Like adapting Infinity War, Endgame, and other solo films like civil war, Guardians 2,and Ragnarok 

Infinity War was already featured on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, so I doubt it.

25 minutes ago, MatthewRC said:

Infinity War was already featured on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, so I doubt it.

The dlc pack was a cheap cash in with nothing to do with the movie. Same with black Panther