So I thought I'd start this thread to start a discussion about the potential upcoming game TT Games is supposedly developing. And I just wanted to give my predictions and see what you guys think as well. So I've been watching the prominent LEGO Dimensions Youtubers videos about Dimensions cancellation and I believe I was watching Jayshocksblast's video. Anyways he said that Dan (Bricks to life) had been updating him on what was happening with TT Games and their planned projects. He said that there will be two full games released in the next year and one of which will be based on an upcoming LEGO Movie and the other is a property that they would be returning to. Jay says that I really hope that this time they include "him" in the game this time. Now some people think that he's referring to Marvel or something else, but I am almost 99% certain he is referring to Luke from the TFA game. 

So I think the two games will be a Ninjago Movie game as well as a Last Jedi game which of course this time around the game will have to feature him since the name of the title is about him :grin: Anyways what do you guys think? Something else perhaps like POTC5 or FB2? 

And mods feel free to lock this thread if you don't think it's relevant.. 

Edited by Ashnflash

Given the "upcoming LEGO movie" statement, and that TLBM was given a treatment with Dimensions, I'd say Ninjago is a given. The thought of a stand-alone console Ninjago game has me pretty pumped!

The other title... I go back and forth between POTC and Star Wars. If I remember correctly, TFA came out close to the home video release of the movie, right? Wouldn't it be more likely then for them to do the same here (so not releasing until next year)?

2 minutes ago, juno2023 said:

The other title... I go back and forth between POTC and Star Wars. If I remember correctly, TFA came out close to the home video release of the movie, right? Wouldn't it be more likely then for them to do the same here (so not releasing until next year)?

I could be wrong. But the reason the game came out so late was because I believe they did not want to interfere with the Disney Infinity packs. Those were released along with the movie I believe. And because Infinity is dead, I think they'll release this along with the movie. 

I really hope we'll get a new Pirates of the Caribbean, as the first game is one of my favorite LEGO games, but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. It would be nice to be able to play through the movies in LEGO again, but with dialog this time. (Although I do adore the adorable grunts and mumbles of the older games.)

I also think that Guardians of the Galaxy is pretty likely, given the tease (of sorts) in Marvel Superheroes and the complete exclusion from Avengers. It's pretty much a given that we will see another Star Wars title (just a question of when).

I'd love to see Rogue One as a game. We could have the end of Revenge of the Sith as a prologue and the start of a New Hope as the epilogue level. Plus some bonus levels from Rebels. 

I am hoping for Pirates of the Caribbean, i 100% the original game and it was great and i would really love to see an updated one with dialogue and more levels, characters and levels from the new movie.

3 hours ago, The Lego Nolan said:

I remember a few months ago during the voice actor strikes one of the games affected was Lego Marvel 2. Take that as you will. 

Wasn't that revealed to be LEGO Marvel's Avengers?

On 3/25/2017 at 7:03 PM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Wasn't that revealed to be LEGO Marvel's Avengers?

No, LEGO Marvels Avengers had been out and fully finished months before this. Also Jay has expected LEGO Marvel 2 to be released this year, and he had mentioned the new game was one he had been expecting. Additionally since the time LEGO Avengers was announced Jay has been consistent in voicing how much he has wanted Deadpool in the game. 

Also I wouldn't expect a Last Jedi game until at least next year. 

18 hours ago, The Lego Nolan said:

No, LEGO Marvels Avengers had been out and fully finished months before this. Also Jay has expected LEGO Marvel 2 to be released this year, and he had mentioned the new game was one he had been expecting. Additionally since the time LEGO Avengers was announced Jay has been consistent in voicing how much he has wanted Deadpool in the game. 

Also I wouldn't expect a Last Jedi game until at least next year. 

I definitely remember loads commenting on 'LEGO Marvel 2' and someone at Traveller's Tales revealing it was LEGO Marvel's Avengers. Can't find it now but it definitely happened.

I hope we eventually get a LEGO The Simpsons video game. It could be similar to LEGO City Undercover, but set in Springfield! The Simpsons themselves could be the playable starter characters with countless supporting characters to unlock, such as Chief Wiggum and Professor Frink! If this happens in real life, I'd expect this game to receive an E10+ or T for Teen ESRB rating since The Simpsons is primarily aimed for adult audiences.

On 02/11/2017 at 10:39 PM, MatthewRC said:

I hope we eventually get a LEGO The Simpsons video game. It could be similar to LEGO City Undercover, but set in Springfield! The Simpsons themselves could be the playable starter characters with countless supporting characters to unlock, such as Chief Wiggum and Professor Frink! If this happens in real life, I'd expect this game to receive an E10+ or T for Teen ESRB rating since The Simpsons is primarily aimed for adult audiences.

The Simpsons is a family animated sitcom, it's not an adult show...

1 hour ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

The Simpsons is a family animated sitcom, it's not an adult show...

If I had kids, they would be late-teens before I dare let them watch the Simpsons.

It's not a family animated sitcom, though there are parents who's discretion as to what their children watch that are much more lenient than I. This fact does not change that the show is as PG-13 as any show could possibly be.

Take that as you will...

7 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

If I had kids, they would be late-teens before I dare let them watch the Simpsons.

It's not a family animated sitcom, though there are parents who's discretion as to what their children watch that are much more lenient than I. This fact does not change that the show is as PG-13 as any show could possibly be.

Take that as you will...

The DVDs are rated PG. The Simpsons Movie is a PG. It is a family sitcom.

I watched The Simpsons at age 10 with my brother. 11 years on Channel 4 still show Simpsons repeats at 6pm.

2 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I watched The Simpsons at age 10 with my brother. 11 years on Channel 4 still show Simpsons repeats at 6pm.

In North America, the TV series is primarily rated TV-PG with certain episodes being rated TV-14, and The Simpsons Movie is rated PG-13 by the MPAA.

Edited by MatthewRC

6 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Okay. You’re in that group with lenient parents.

I will admit that earlier seasons of the show are borderline okay for kids (IMHO), but go for any of the stuff made in the past 15 years, and, yeah. PG-13 is one way to describe it...

On 06/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, Penkid11 said:

Okay. You’re in that group with lenient parents.

I will admit that earlier seasons of the show are borderline okay for kids (IMHO), but go for any of the stuff made in the past 15 years, and, yeah. PG-13 is one way to describe it...

Leniency has nothing to do with it. The show's for families, not adults.

On 12/15/2017 at 4:16 PM, legosamsonite said:

Do we know about any chances of a last jedi game next spring?

if it happens, we won't get news about it until they announce the Bluray release date

On 12/15/2017 at 4:16 PM, legosamsonite said:

Do we know about any chances of a last jedi game next spring?

I'm thinking we won't see a new Lego Star Wars until episode IX comes along. It'll probably cover TLJ, IX, Rogue One, and Solo, and possible retouch on some TFA stuff. Heck, if they did a supersized game touching on everything currently canon, perhaps even with some Legends characters (looking at Starkiller and Kota, baby!), I might just die of sheer hype. Regardless, unless they do a postponed TLJ game, that's my best guess.

So, just based on previous release gaps, I'd say we're soon due for another Lego Batman follow-up. The first and second had a larger gap of four years, due to not having the Batman theme in that window, whereas 2 and 3 were just over 2 years apart. 3 was released in 2014.

On 11/5/2017 at 7:54 PM, Penkid11 said:

Take that as you will...

That's a shame.  I never understood why parents have issues with their kids watching the Simpsons.  My niece is 10 and isn't allowed to watch Spongebob.  What's that all about?

On 11/6/2017 at 3:54 AM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I grew up watching the Simpsons (with my family).  It's a great show for all ages.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a rumored new dc game coming which focuses on the villains of dc

wouldn't it be hard to sell, though, since the past DC games had Lego Batman in the title?

2 hours ago, Savage Oppress said:

wouldn't it be hard to sell, though, since the past DC games had Lego Batman in the title?

Not if its focused on Joker, Harley and Lex Luthor as the rumours suggest.

I’m more interested in the exclusive fig to be honest :tongue: