Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

[MOC] Potassium Powered!

33352307531_275452009b_z.jpg

I. R. Gorilla, racer from the planet Epa is very good at attracting sponsorship. Though sometimes things get a little silly.

I was looking through parts today, with speeder bikes on the brain and thus the K-Type bike Potassium Powered was born. I have also set myself a "challenge" to use strange parts as a MOC seed, or to take something that could be called "single use" and create something entirely different.

I think this one came out pretty well! My brother was rather amused at least, apparently I've even managed to make something using the banana look cool!

Wow, Pepp! Nice use of the big banana! Very cool!

Had a fine time with White Fang and Kim in Raleigh today with a fun stop at our Lego Store. (They don't have one in Singapore.) 

Edited by Legogal

10 hours ago, Legogal said:

Wow, Pepp! Nice use of the big banana! Very cool!

Had a fine time with White Fang and Kim in Raleigh today with a fun stop at our Lego Store. (They don't have one in Singapore.) 

Thanks! I have been playing around with the more "unusual" parts to see what I can do with them and I couldn't resist this comic build.

Great to hear that you got to spend time with Fangy and Wife. 

Cheers everyone. 

I have a lot of fun looking at parts others might not consider. I have a few more builds to show in future, just choosing what to share next. :grin: