TheBeeze

Post up your custom minifigs, weapons, and gear

On 11/7/2018 at 2:46 AM, one79 said:

For vehicles, is everyone in this forum only use authentic LEGO parts or also procure from other competing (legal) brands such as COBI as well?

For all purposes of what we do in here, you must use LEGO Parts only. We do not allow any clone brands for building parts. Third Party Manufacturers are allowed for things like weapons, accessories (Sand Bags crates etc) and gear only.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:10 PM, TheBeeze said:

For all purposes of what we do in here, you must use LEGO Parts only. We do not allow any clone brands for building parts. Third Party Manufacturers are allowed for things like weapons, accessories (Sand Bags crates etc) and gear only.

Loud and clear. I have decided to go with Lego parts only anyway. Thanks for the reminder.

Players are always encouraged to get utilize the most fitting items for their builds however we realize not everyone has the resources for them. Use what you have with hopes of upgrading at some point if you want to add more realism to your builds. You can get some really great stuff from our sponsor minifigcat.com for very good pricing. 

Edited by TheBeeze

1 hour ago, Steven the toa of flight said:

Swintoc commander: John Rodgers 

Your image is not working. You should use something like Flickr to put your pictures here. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah I figure that it won’t I will just delete it then try again later sorry about that.

I finally got a Flickr account and I have some photos ready it is just I don’t know how to properly upload could anyone help me out so I can participate?

Edited by Steven the toa of flight

54 minutes ago, TheBeeze said:

Wow very original. Gives me almost like an IDF kinda vibe. Nice!

Thanks.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

Here's a question:

Anyone know how these work?

https://www.minifigcat.com/shop/Gun-Hook-Black.html

I ordered a bunch of them thinking there were going to be studs on the back to attach to brick. But there aren't... I'm scratching my head feeling like an idiot. Help?

5893653165_922b33eecb_b.jpgGun Rack L9 by Cat Minifig., on Flickr

Edited by paintballman