Episode 0 – The Introduction

Episode XII – Den Of The Dragon

XII-I – Sowing The Seed

Episode XIII – Quantum Of Sunrise

XIII-I - Quite A Mercenary

Episode XIV - Day Of The Spectacle:

Spoiler

title.jpg

Cody: Bah! Telling me to go get rest, like I was... some child, or something! Sending me to bed like that, who does she think she is!? And I was gonna go get some sleep anyway!

2.jpg

Cody: Dammit! This is so messed up... how am I gonna get home?

3.jpg

Cody: Home.... home....

4.jpg

Ruana Startale: Come on, Cody! We need to hurry, or we'll end up missing Daddy's big scene!

Cody: Yay! Daddy!!

5.jpg

Ruana: Let's hurry, then. We're almost there!

6.jpg

Ruana: Oh my, look at the crowd! I hope we still get a decent place! No wonder there's so many people already!

7.jpg

Ruana: After all, only once a year do you get to celebrate Empire Day!

8.jpg

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for attending the annual Empire Day Celebration!
Crowd: *applauds*

9.jpg

Announcer: It is with great pleasure that I now present you your beloved, and well-known, planetary ruler – Dunkler Klerus!

Crowd: *cheers*

10.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: Good morning, citizens! It is a wonderful day here on Commenor – and a great day to have the annual Empire Day Celebration!

11.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: As wonderful a day as it is every year, this year, I wanted to take this special occassion to do something, uhm.... special!

12.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: So! The other day, I spoke with our beloved Emperor Palpatine!

Dunkler Klerus: Well, not in person, but on the holonet, naturally... as I have never been to Coruscant, personally.

13.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: Also, it was not exactly the Emperor directly I spoke to, but more like a, hmm, secretary figure of some kind? But I was told that he is really close to the Emperor's office, so personally, I don't see much difference, right?

Crowd: *continues cheering*

14.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: However! I had to thoroughly introduce myself, as it seemed that no one in the Emperor's office had sufficient knowledge of my person! Not that this is the first time something like that happened – I recently overheard some young folks debate whether or not I even exist, since they seemingly couldn't find any details about me in official Imperial records! Like I was just the fabrication of someone's fantasies or something!

Crowd: *laughs*

Dunkler Klerus: To be completely honest, hearing that had me question a few things about myself! But ultimately, I found the fact that I am standing here and talking to all you fine people to be enough proof that I do, possibly, exist!

15.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: However! Once they understood who I am, they wanted to know what the heck I wanted from them! And I said, something special! To make this special day even more, umh, specialer! They ask my why! And I answered! I answered: because I owe it to all these fine people of COMMENOR!

Crowd: *erupts in biggest cheers yet*

16.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: So, in generous cooperation with Moff Kohl Seerdon, I proudly present to you the newest trends in military technology! Have the galaxy-wide first public look, ever, at the latest crazy in modern warfare...

17.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: ... the new All Terrain Personal Transport – the AT-PT!

Crowd: Oooohhh!!

Dunkler Klerus: It is a military-grade walker, so advanced and perfected in its execution that, if it was up to me, it would rather be named the All Terrain PERFECT Transport!

14.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: It is, of course, armed with the brand-newest and hottest weapon technology available, and will be even better equipped by the time it hits production stage! After all, if this was a vehicle without any weaponry, we would have to call it the Alderaan Personal Transport, amirite?

19.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: Now for the man who is destined to first pilot the AT-PT – a pioneer, if you will! Please welcome one of our top students of the Imperial Academy – cadet Jimmy Scrambles!

Dunkler Klerus: He can't wait to get aboard! Right?

Scrambles: Uhm, sure, sir... just one question, though... has anyone ever been hurt in this thing?

Dunkler Klerus: Of course not!

20.jpg

Scrambles: Phew. Okay.

Dunkler Klerus: This is the first time I've ever tried it on people!

Scrambles: What?

21.jpg

Dunkler Klerus: Now, you fine people of Commenor! Enjoy the show, and after that, enjoy the celebration! It was fantastic to be here and stand before you once again, and I am looking forward to meeting all of you at the Corellian Beer Tent later!

Crowd: *cheers and applauds*

22.jpg

Trooper: Excuse me, ma'am. Could I see your ID?

Ruana: Umh... yes? I'm sorry, did I do anything wr- ...

23.jpg

Trooper: Reports say that there's been a heart stolen in this area, and you look like the likely culprit!

Ruana: Racar! It's you, darling!

Cody: Daddy!

24.jpg

Racar Startale: How do you like the celebration? Did you enjoy the parade?

Cody: Everything's so awesome, daddy!

25.jpg

Racar: It truly is, son! Now, always remember why we have all this glory and joy: because we have the Empire, and the Empire is the greatest thing in this whole galaxy!

Cody: Yes, daddy!

26.jpg

Racar: Ha ha! Good boy! Now, go, look around and go play for a little while and give your parents some space! It's been quite some time since I've shown your mother my blaster rifle...

Ruana: Uh! Tee hee hee!

Cody: Alright, daddy! See you later! See you later, mommy!

~~~ Later that day ~~~

27.jpg

*rumble rumble*

Boy: Huh? What's going on over there?

28.jpg

Boy: Hey, you two! What's going on here?

*rumble* *scuffle*

29.jpg

Cody: He started it! He mocked my dad!!

Rodian: Akknee mo kata leh!

30.jpg

Boy: Now, now, calm down, you two! Or do you want Commenor security to show up!?

31.jpg

Rodian: Squa eechoo ma keh.. !

Boy: HEY! What's it with you?! Get lost already!

32.jpg

Boy: BASIC, fathermocker, do you speak it!? I told you to breeze off!

33.jpg

Boy: He's had enough.

Cody: Phew, thanks! That was very nice of you!

Boy: What did he say about your father, anyway?

34.jpg

Boy: So, he ridiculed your dad because he's in a stormtrooper battalion even though he's a wealthy man?

Cody: Yeah! What a prick! Am I right?

Boy: I dunno... do you like it that your father is a stormtrooper? Like, don't you wish he wasn't working for that Empire... ?

35.jpg

Cody: What are you talking about?? The Empire is the greatest thing in this whole galaxy!

Boy: Oh well. Forget it, then. It doesn't matter. What's your name, anyway?

36.jpg

Cody: Cowan Startale! But you can call me 'Cody', that's what my friends do! And yours?

Boy: Hi, Cody. I'm Jacen!

Cody: Nice to meet you... Jacen!

Jacen: You seem like a nice kid, Cody... I think we should hang out from time to time!

To be continued....

I was being extremely subtle with this, but if you pay close attention, you might catch a popcultural reference or two.

Edited by Cody Startale

5 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

After all, if this was a vehicle without any weaponry, we would have to call it the Alderaan Personal Transport, amirite?

Nice story. I died at that part :laugh:

Thank you! Yeah, I had to actually laugh about that one, too, when it came to me. :D

Edited by Cody Startale