Sign in to follow this  
Captain Britain

LOOKING FOR: Stormtrooper Variants

Hi all,

As the subject says! Anyone got any Stormtroopers they are looking to part with? After various different stormtrooper variants to make a display case with. Ideally UK based so postage is nice and easy.

Cheers :)

I have a bunch or them, but I'll need to know exactly what you need. A bricklink link for each style you are lookin for would be great.

18 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

I have a bunch or them, but I'll need to know exactly what you need. A bricklink link for each style you are lookin for would be great.

Awesome - let me have a nosey on Bricklink tonight and I'll pick out some ones I'm looking for!

Will comment back later :)

23 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Awesome - let me have a nosey on Bricklink tonight and I'll pick out some ones I'm looking for!

Will comment back later :)

Ha... That didn't take you long! Just be aware on that frame you saw that they have older versions of the regular Stormie, new Stormie, couple of Sandtroopers variants, chrome, Shadow Trooper, FO, Rebels, Rebels Sergeant, Cap Phasma, FO Gunner, FO Gunner Poly....

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

Ha... That didn't take you long! Just be aware on that frame you saw that they have older versions of the regular Stormie, new Stormie, couple of Sandtroopers variants, chrome, Shadow Trooper, FO, Rebels, Rebels Sergeant, Cap Phasma, FO Gunner, FO Gunner Poly....

I'm getting right on it Rob haha. I've got about 15 different minifigs on their way to me - stormtroopers, sandtroopers, tie pilots, scouts etc!

Soooo I think I need @Robianco @Darkdragon  mainly the older figs really - like the old basic stormtrooper with the small mouth, sandtrooper without pauldron, sandtrooper with black pauldron? old stormies with orange pauldron, chrome stormie, captain phasma, first order flamer, first order stormie with pauldron, scarif trooper, tank trooper from rogue one..

I hate to be a bother, but without Bricklink links I won't have much idea what you are needing because I don't build in Star Wars, I just keep buying them :laugh:  I think I do have an extra Chrome stormie though. I have orange pauldrons, so it's likely I have the figures that go with them as well.  I don't have much if anything from the newer stuff though.

20 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I was looking for him! That chrome one won't be kind to my wallet either. Someone offered me one on Facebook but the helmet was a bit battered up.

34 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

I hate to be a bother, but without Bricklink links I won't have much idea what you are needing because I don't build in Star Wars, I just keep buying them :laugh:  I think I do have an extra Chrome stormie though. I have orange pauldrons, so it's likely I have the figures that go with them as well.  I don't have much if anything from the newer stuff though.

No worries! Let me do some linking tonight. I could do with working out exactly what ones I've been buying and already have too so I know exactly what I'm missing. I don't think my other half is enjoying my evenings of staring at Stormtrooper variants!

Edited by Captain Britain

Just now, Captain Britain said:

I was looking for him! That chrome one won't be kind to my wallet either. Someone offered me one on Facebook but the helmet was a bit battered up.

No worries! Let me do some linking tonight. 

My chrome is new, but not in the polybag. I opened it for some reason, then put it straight into a baggie. I think I was trying to conserve space as the polybags take up so much wasted area. I'm open for trades.

2 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

what sort of stuff are you looking for to trade

I'll get something together for you today.  I am missing most superhero stuff, except TLBM which I have everything from. I have all the mighty micros stuff and a few other recent Superheroes things but missing a huge chunk of all the main line stuff after the very first wave whenever that was.

I will take a look at those links and see what I can help with.

4 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

I'll get something together for you today.  I am missing most superhero stuff, except TLBM which I have everything from. I have all the mighty micros stuff and a few other recent Superheroes things but missing a huge chunk of all the main line stuff after the very first wave whenever that was.

I will take a look at those links and see what I can help with.

Thanks Darkdragon, no major rush so if you don't manage today that's not a problem :). When I get home tonight I'll take a pic of what Superheroes I have left too and drop you some more details. I've also sold a few to fund these Stormies so can PayPal also.

Appreciate your help.

I know this is your thread, Cap... but if your trade for the Chromie falls though I'd like to step in as a back up if that's possible. I've got a big chunk or Marvel figures (and a few DC) here doing nothing.

Sorry to hijack.

2 hours ago, Robianco said:

I know this is your thread, Cap... but if your trade for the Chromie falls though I'd like to step in as a back up if that's possible. I've got a big chunk or Marvel figures (and a few DC) here doing nothing.

Sorry to hijack.

No worries, if I don't end up nabbing it I'll let you know and I'm sure Darkdragon will too! But I'm hoping too :laugh:

Sign in to follow this