I still want to get the Market Street set now they release this one and I still need to get the new Police HQ man, 2008 = Very Expensive Year Of Lego.

In upcoming 2 weeks will it probably be manufactured in the factory, therefore I intend release around mid 2008..

By this, do you mean the Lego factories that produce the sets, or the LDD factory? Or perhaps both!?!? :'-)

*gasp*

I want! NOW! X-O *wub* *sweet* :'-) :-D *y* *sing*

I love the green color. I love the windows. I love the design. Wallet's gonna hate the price, though.

Agent Rick - I mean Flextronics factory, which is producer of sets, located in our country. Lego designer studios are still in Denmark I think..

Nice. My city construction crew is going to be quite busy this year! Hope i'll have room!

Thanks a lot Kanal-K1, I just pooped my pants. But it's all good because I got to see the new Green Grocer set.

Seriously though, this looks fantastic. I see sand green bricks, a stroller, and it's also good to see they are now adding details on the back. I think I see a "metal" staircase on the back.

Thank for the pics Kanal-K1

It look great, it's nice to see something that looks so good in green. I still havn't brought Cafe Corner yet, is Lego trying to send me to the poor house with all these quality sets!

Edited by Cardinal Brick

I asked Jan Beyer about the set three weeks ago.

He said it's going to be out in MARCH already.

Sorry, I don

This will be my event-2008-must-buy-set! *wub*

(if I can stay patient until end of may... ;-) )

Amen to that my brother *y* *y*!

Looks really good and will fit nicely into the other ones!

Big sets On

copmike

What an amazing set this is such a great line and we have to give TLC a big round of applause!

This is a fantastic set rivals cafe corner in my opinion especially with the great amount of mini-figs in the set

An old man a child and a baby in a push chair! Deffinatly my must ahve set for 2008! thanks so much for the pictures! *wub* *y* *sweet*

2008 seems to be a really good year for me *wub* , but not for my account *skull* *n* . I don

*wub* What a beautifull set! Another fantastic town set for all our city fans.

Edit: is that a roof garden on the back 8-

Amen to that my brother *y* *y*!

Looks really good and will fit nicely into the other ones!

Big sets On

copmike

Let's hope it won't be like the last year when we couldn't find the cafe corner

This looks really nice! All detailed like CC and MS, I love it! Thanks Kanal-K1!

Modular ON!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

*wub* Beautiful. Even better than Cafe Corner. Great figs, great pieces, great building :'-) Those arches above the lady on the ledge is great *wub*

I'll have to pass on this set though, I've got far too much to buy already :-/

Looks good. I just wish there was more green on the front. It looks like the only visible green is on the sides. I like the bay windows on the right. Definately a must buy.

Steve

Are you suggesting that the Green Grocer has to be green?

Thanks Kanal for the pictures. As far as this set goes, meh... |-/ this is better:

post-486-1200896932.jpg

Of course, I'm kidding. I love this set. It's amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it! *wub* *wub* *wub*

Wow, it looks great, and big. Bigger than I expected. I was kind of hoping we'd see these level off in the $120 range, tops, and this seems like it will break that, but it'll be hard to resist.

Though I haven't picked up Market Street yet... I kind of hope these have a long 'shelf' life, there is so much else to keep up with.

just when you think they couldn't come up with better architecture... *wub* *wub* the creator/factory line could very well be the next classic. so far it's 3 out of 3 hits. absolutely stunning. :-D :-D

i wish they hire the same talent for EF, MM, or some of the "failing" themes. :-D X-D

What are you talking about, Exo-Force is doing great in '08.