Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[K-B06] Finale

Tags: Exploration

Icarus Returning's crew sat on the beach. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, and the breeze was nice.

33232732692_301e23f917_z.jpgAG finale by North White, on Flickr

"Captain, do you think we should actually do our job?" Asked Rusty

33005522770_d597bed8e9_z.jpgAG finale by North White, on Flickr

"Rusty, Kawashita is like Rome. And when in Rome? Do as the Romans." Replied Captain Mesabi

33388602295_e87ef9a629_z.jpgAG finale by North White, on Flickr

"So... do Nothing?"

"Exactly."

FIN

Thank you for viewing the finale of my AG1 Builds! I've gone along way since I started. I know I'm not the best builder, but ya'll viewed and commented on me anyways. I'd like to thank the judges, and the staff. Thank you to @EpsilonEta for helping me start, @Dannylonglegs for doing my first CoLab with. I don't know where you are man, but I hope you come back to Eurobricks. 

Captain Mesabi and crew will return in AG2 whenever that happens. Octan may have won, but Kawashita is always the winner in spirit. :laugh:

Oh, and this build was originally for BoBS. So, feel free to deduct points if necessary, at this point it's like whatever.

Edited by Mesabi

Glad that you were able to keep Kawashita in the game, even if you had to do it almost single handedly.  Sorry we weren't able to collaborate more - things got busy and a lot of story ended up getting written as I was posting builds.  Ah well, there's always AG2 (and maybe Octan will be hiring :wink:)