Umbra-Manis

[GBW] - Media - Isle of Rahz - Tonight on the Isle

"Good evening my fellow Rahzians, and a Island hello to any viewers tuning in from our fellow RoN countries. I'm Atoral Thriun and this is INN bringing you Tonight on the Isle."

1280x720.jpg

"A bit of RoN news will precede our regular local news tonight. Negotiations continue with the nation of Toohati for membership in the Republic of Nations, more on this story at 11. In the local news, the government is issuing a general recruitment call for skilled small boat helmsman, as part of an effort to form a rudimentary navy and take some of the defensive weight off of the Army and her body of volunteers. Now let's go to the weather..."

First GBW build for me, hopefully I got the title right. C&C welcome!

Edited by Umbra-Manis

I see what you did there... some subtle foreshadowing. Nice. Congrats on the first build!

The label is just [GBW]. You'll need to drop this in your AAR post if you haven't already.

Nice job depicting a newsroom. And congratulations on this being the first build.

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment:

Not bad, could use a little more detailing since it's LDD. I Like the use of angles on the walls with the hinge pieces.    

Basic, to the point.  Newsanchor at a desk, reporting some news.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.