Sign in to follow this  
Boxerlego

[O-E10] The Final Rendezvous Point

Planet: E10
Tags: Vehicle

We made it, Ronin! We actually made it back to the Octan Main Space Ship. I thought we would be stuck on this Planet for a long time, but not only did we make it back to the Ship we manage to bring this back with us. Octan Is going to like this. Where ever it came from our Scientists and Engineers will figure it out. 

33326691326_e0e95948f6_c.jpgWeek 83 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Glad you were able to join us for the final push!  I'm not sure what you brought back, but I know CLAPPIE is going to want to drive it :classic:

On 3/13/2017 at 0:42 AM, LucasLaughing said:

Glad you were able to join us for the final push!  I'm not sure what you brought back, but I know CLAPPIE is going to want to drive it :classic:

On 3/13/2017 at 9:02 AM, Kodan Black said:

Whatever it is, I want one! :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments, Glad to be back, I finally got a little free time I've been very busy for the past couple of months fixing problems around my grandma's house. This is the bottom Half of a Robot I've started building since august of 2016, So far the Project has been put on hold so its been collecting dust ever since, But here is sneak peak picture of what I've been Basing my ideas on.

johnny+ridden+lego+(7).jpg

Edited by Boxerlego