TheBeeze

Great Brick War General Discussion Thread

More chances of using special ops, since some of the situations in the recent campaigns were more designed for unconventional forces.

On 12 mars 2018 at 5:36 PM, TheBeeze said:

We are working on a new revamp to our point system courtesy of some recent player feedback. We are going to be introducing some new things that can be done by using the points you've earned to purchase in game perks. These will range from things you can use in a campaign to aid your team, to propaganda, to perks for you as an individual player. 

We would like some ideas. What would you like to be able to purchase with your points? 

Oh ! Great news !

THANKS !

On 12 mars 2018 at 6:02 PM, LegoRacer1 said:

Experimental weapons? I think that would be cool.

I second that !

And also we could purchase extra Intel (maps or tips for the next campaign, something like that)

15 hours ago, Faladrin said:

And also we could purchase extra Intel (maps or tips for the next campaign, something like that)

Nice idea.

On 3/12/2018 at 3:44 PM, ODA 401 said:

More chances of using special ops, since some of the situations in the recent campaigns were more designed for unconventional forces.

Special OPs missions are unlockable by rank right now. But we have something up our sleeve that you may like.

@LegoRacer1 experimental weapons could be an option. 

Thanks guys, keep the ideas coming.

8 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

Special OPs missions are unlockable by rank right now. But we have something up our sleeve that you may like.

Sounds good, since the next campaign will require more specialized units.

I thought it would be worth noting that this will be my last campaign as a player. Balancing my duties with running the game while also being able to contribute to Filace and the COAC is challenging. Given the depth of the game and where we are going, it is increasingly difficult to remain neutral in dealing with both aspects. 

Those of you who were here in the very beginning know that my intention was actually to not participate as a player, but a little push was required to get things off the ground. That said, I think we are in a good position now and I look forward to spending more of my time growing this game (and section more) .  

Is there any interest from players in participating in another game's round/Campaign/mission/act at all?  Maybe if say you were to get points for this game for participating?  And at the same time, help out the other game?  Just looking at other options/venues to attempt to recruit more players who may be interested.  Feel free to chime in.

I don't understand your message very well but if you suggest making another campaign to bring new players, I agree.

I am also interested in continuing the game, of course.

Sorry, poor explanation...it’s been a thing with me today, lemme try again.

Example: the SW game, SoNE devises a story line and needs/wants fresh builds for their enemy force (a third team). We would be the builders, parameters would be set, and then we build. Would work similar to a campaign but we would all be part of the same team, most likely some type of enemy of both of the other teams.

Just thinking out loud.

I like the idea. This could be 3-4 times a year, as in each campaign will be difficult to follow it. And it will be a good advertisment of our game (as the other's games are older and most known). 

Count me in

I’m still in the thought process/planning stage...but anything is possible. Just trying to get an idea as this is first and foremost a chance for us to see others techniques and become better builders.

This sounds fun. I already have a Tank Destroyer built and a Naval Cruiser already in development. Just tell me what I need to do. 

Edited by Lo var Lachland

On 4/10/2018 at 10:50 PM, Lo var Lachland said:

This sounds fun. I already have a Tank Destroyer built and a Naval Cruiser already in development. Just tell me what I need to do. 

Welcome aboard. Start by doing a thorough read over of the rules. You will need to do some basic builds and earn some points before you can jump right into using vehicles. Look at other's prior builds. Your team should add you to their chat soon to include you in the next campaigns planning. From there, enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions. Best of luck and happy building!

36 minutes ago, Lo var Lachland said:

@TheBeeze

Can I start building side missions then?

(I've read the rules)

Of course you can. Enjoy!

Nope! But obviously, go for quality over quantity as this will be what gets you a higher score. And make sure there is some building done as well!

Guest Lo var Lachland (guest)
5 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Nope! But obviously, go for quality over quantity as this will be what gets you a higher score. And make sure there is some building done as well!

Roger doger. 

(This is Lo var. I'm commenting from the middle of nowhere)

thanks for the help! :D