1. 1. Pick only one among these.

• GB Tennis Player
    • Mesut Ozil
    • Series 15 Tribal Woman
    • Series 10 Skydiver
    • Series 8 Santa Claus
    • Series 3 Elf

x5qrfa.jpg

Round 2 is over and won by the WIZARD that had 40% of the votes. Now on to round 3.

Rules are simple: pick your favourite minifigure among the one you see. This is round 3, we'll go through many rounds before stating the best collectible minifigure ever... but I believe it will be funny!
Notes: minifigures are selected randomly. Only one minifigure goes to the next stage. All 384 collectibles released so far are present. 384 / 6 = 64, only 64 will survive the first round.
I will tell the winner when going with round 4 and so on.

vhuxkw.jpg

Voted for Elf although I like the Tribal Woman too

Edited by makoy

The tribal woman of course for the introduction of the first ever legobaby. That elf is just a yellow Legolas with a decent haircut.

9 minutes ago, Hobbythom said:

The tribal woman of course for the introduction of the first ever legobaby. That elf is just a yellow Legolas with a decent haircut.

I somewhat disagree. Elf has: a cape, a new mold for bow, a shield with a new printing. And its torso and legs are really nice.  And was 33% cheaper than the Tribal Woman. I wish I was smarter and get more than the 20 I got.

Just now, Ed3n said:

Damn I really like the tribal woman but the winner goes to.... the elf. 

It's really fascinating. When randomly selecting (via random.org ) the names, I thought it was to be a head to head within Santa and the Elf.

Coincidently my next favourite on this list after the tribal woman is Santa. 

Well, let the votes do the talking. I mean, we don't really need to defend our choice. Right? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

This one's easy for me. As cool as the elf is, the Tribal Woman and her little papoose make up one of my favorite CMFs. Plus, I'm not into army building, so the elf has a lot less value to me than it does for others.

Slam dunk for the Elf in my opinion.

First appearance of the longbow mold, elf ears on the hair piece and amazing printing on the torso/legs and new shield heraldry.

Papoose is great, but without it I think the tribal woman wouldn't even be in the conversation.

Totally the Tribal Woman, in my book. Don't even own the Elf yet ... I came late-ish to the minifigure party and trying to play catch up ... :)

Just now, DarrellBricker said:

Totally the Tribal Woman, in my book. Don't even own the Elf yet ... I came late-ish to the minifigure party and trying to play catch up ... :)

I think you can vote for any minifigure even if you don't own it. 

I also don't own the elf, but wish I did. I do have the tribal woman, and she is great. A very close second to the elf IMO.

My vote is for the tribal woman, not just because of the papoose, but also for the excellent arm and leg printing.  I just really like the entire design, and the papoose also adds to it!  It was hard for me to not choose the elf, though, as that is also one of my most favorite CMF's of all time.

(If I went by how many I own, the elf would have won, as I have about 12 elves and only 1 complete tribal woman with additional heads, torsos, and legs from BL)

Elf. I remember hunting those down back in the day. And the printing still stands up today. 

Ties could go to a simple tie breaker voting round if the situation ever arises.  If it doesn't, then no extra effort required for anyone.