1. 1. Choose ONE among these!

• Series 15 CLUMSY GUY
    • Series Disney BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
    • Series 12 WIZARD
    • Series BATMAN MOVIE - FAIRY BATMAN
    • Series 3 SUMO WRESTLER
    • Series 5 SNOWBOARDER

fgroup1.jpg.47f6455fb630c3450c57f299faf14c62.jpg

Round 1 is over and won by the PIG SUIT GUY that overwhelmed the opponents. Now on to round 2.

Rules are simple: pick your favourite minifigure among the one you see. This is round 2, we'll go through many rounds before stating the best collectible minifigure ever... but I believe it will be funny!
Notes: minifigures are selected randomly. Only one minifigure goes to the next stage. All 384 collectibles released so far are present. 384 / 6 = 64, only 64 will survive the first round.
I will tell the winner when going with round 3 and so on.

group2.jpg.de3f8bf765063769b78912dde7aa101d.jpg

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

5 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Make the poll public? Then we can know who voted for what 

Done.

I made it a poll, but people should keep on leaving their comments on this post to keep it alive. I hope many will vote.

Instruction should be vote first - then comment later. Otherwise the comment doesn't count.

...or will you count it too? If you count the comments then it will be double your effort, negating the purpose of the poll.

Btw, voted for the Wizard.

2 minutes ago, makoy said:

Instruction should be vote first - then comment later. Otherwise the comment doesn't count.

...or will you count it too? If you count the comments then it will be double your effort, negating the purpose of the poll.

Btw, voted for the Wizard.

Vote the poll first, then express something about your vote (why? what do you like or dislike? were 2 figures likeable among the 6?). This keeps the post among the most seen, it's a good way to have other people voting, and i'ts interesting. My 2p. I love what you did with classic space/ninjago  too.

I love the wizard too, but I voted for the snowboarder as my favourite theme is winter village and I felt sheer joy when I first laid eyes on the snowboarder, purchased in I think my second ever Bricklink order all the way from England (to Oz) 

Oh no, I accidentally voted for the snowboarder but wanted the wizard - can I change it?

Many thanks, 

The lego fan

Edited by The lego fan

I voted Wizard, as well... Clumsy Guy is pretty cool though.

Is there any way we could vote for multiple groups at a time? At least for this first round, considering there are 64 groups we have to get through.

Ummm Tutu Batman for sure. Literally one of the best of that CMF. It is literally the biggest Batman conversation starter of the whole line. Do you know how many questions I get about that. Why is Batman wearing a tutu suit, the answer is... BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN :grin:

No but seriously. Ya the Wizard is good but it's nothing too special.. Except that hat, the hat is cool. 

37 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Ummm Tutu Batman for sure. Literally one of the best of that CMF. It is literally the biggest Batman conversation starter of the whole line. Do you know how many questions I get about that. Why is Batman wearing a tutu suit, the answer is... BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN :grin:

No but seriously. Ya the Wizard is good but it's nothing too special.. Except that hat, the hat is cool. 

YES! Bat-minds think alike ;)

Am I the only one who hates the Wizard figure? I don't like his hat

@Itaria No Shintaku I'm enjoying this game and I'm glad you're doing this but I think you should consider making all the eliminations in one thread, because you'll need 64 threads just for the first round alone. That's kinda too much, IMHO. :classic:

When the time comes for the next elimination you can just edit the first post, revome the poll, and create a new one. 

Edited by Robert8