Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Small Library of Eltina

1.png
Eltina's library had a fine selection for one of it's size, Emile Perreault found. After leaving Elise at their new house, the privateer made his way to the library. I was hungry for doubloons, the essential thing needed to grow his reputation as a captain of fine vessels and a powerhouse in trade. Luckily, Eltina had some texts on economics and businesses. These were all very different from maritime law and customs, something Emile had familiarity with. Economics, business, stocks, all of it made his head spin. He made a note to hire someone to look after his finances for him when he had enough time. Hoping some rum would clear his head and possibly give him an edge to learning, Emile went off to go find some. When he returned, the privateer found his neatly stacked texts were askew and on the ground. "Damn Corries," he muttered to no one in particular.

Edited by KotZ

I like this build. The statues are a nice touch and are very much appropriate for an Oleander library, and I like the floor pattern. I would suggest adding a few more desks or perhaps even a bookshelf to help make it look more like a library.

I am a little concerned that the books and papers were all messed askew. Hopefully Emile didn't have any secretive information with his papers.

Thank you both! No, the papers Emile was reading weren't secretive.