Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Stark

[OL - Mar FB3] Lavalette Barracks

34846694883_567c0c0b7e.jpgLavalette_Barracks.lxf by Brandon Stark, on Flickr

Brandon decided to fund the construction of an RNTC barracks in the city of Lavalette, as a goodwill gesture after the incident on Ile Sous le Vent. Knowing the RNTC was not a company to make enemies with, Brandon heard that the RNTC needed a barracks in Lavalette, to house the many private RNTC soldiers that had just arrived, and decided to fund it. He also provided the plans for the house, in the architecture of Lavalette.

Now that the barracks is finished, Brandon decides to meet with an RNTC representative to discuss the prospects of a settlement on Ile Sous le Vent, one that Brandon has already made plans of. However, as he is not allowed to form settlements on RNTC territory, he knows that he must speak with the company first. Brandon hopes the RNTC can forgive and forget the incident, and will hopefully agree to the idea. 

Edited by Brandon Stark

Nice use of that colour - is it light flesh? And I like the life on the street. I would add a street lamp, a bench, or perhaps some flowers or trees to make it look less sterile, and I also think there should be pavement leading to the entrance.

I'd really like to see your next build having some more details like that - believe me, the time is well spent, as it brings a lot of life to the scene! :pir-grin:

11 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Now that the barracks is finished, Brandon decides to meet with an RNTC representative to discuss the prospects of a settlement on Ile Sous le Vent, one that Brandon has already made plans of. However, as he is not allowed to form settlements on RNTC territory, he knows that he must speak with the company first. Brandon hopes the RNTC can forgive and forget the incident, and will hopefully agree to the idea. 

Brandon seems to be looking to establish plenty of settlements! :pir-oh: Personally, I would suggest concentrating a bit more on the existing ones, especially since I believe you already have established on of your own on Berelli? Just a thought. :pir-blush:

On 3/7/2017 at 6:42 AM, Bregir said:

Nice use of that colour - is it light flesh? And I like the life on the street. I would add a street lamp, a bench, or perhaps some flowers or trees to make it look less sterile, and I also think there should be pavement leading to the entrance.

I'd really like to see your next build having some more details like that - believe me, the time is well spent, as it brings a lot of life to the scene! :pir-grin:

Brandon seems to be looking to establish plenty of settlements! :pir-oh: Personally, I would suggest concentrating a bit more on the existing ones, especially since I believe you already have established on of your own on Berelli? Just a thought. :pir-blush:

Thank you for the advice. Admittedly, this is not my best, and I will try harder next time. 

As for the settlements, most of it is in story. There are other things I'm not going to discuss, but just know that Brandon isn't going around establishing settlements every week or so.

Edit: As the build quality wasn't satisfying in my view, I decided to go back and take some of Bregir's advice and added some things.

33256108116_3822db9f42.jpgLavalette Barracks by Brandon Stark, on Flickr

Edited by Brandon Stark