Uter

[MOC] Feudal Fortress (Fright Knights)

Hello everyone.

A long ago, I started a castle for an army of Fright Knigts. I have given you my personal touch and this is the result. In the future, I will upload more photos of construction progress. For my bad English I will not write much. These are the pictures. Hope you like. You remember that I am a old school builder!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Regards!

Edited by Uter

Very good work. I like the interior, rocks look great and walls are not too regular. Besides that,  the upper party of walls seems unfinished and I think that Your walls are a bit too grey...

It might be also cool to build something on the bottom plate, there is a lot of free space.

Looks good! The castle reminds me a lot on the forts dotted around the landscape ih skyrim. The interior is especially well done! :classic:

This is great and especially realistic, as in most occasions, castles were build in a higher ground and often followed their pattern. So no flat inner yard for most of them. And do know that we value classic as much as modern building techniques! Great job once again! :wub:

What I would add (but not necessarily, seeing you are an old school builder) is some more details on the walls, like "brick profile" bricks, some round bricks, maybe a crack or two etc. But I repeat, old school didn't use much of these details, so to me it still looks great!