Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

Yes, it looks like the suit is a torso rather than a torso cover like most other suits.  The arms appear to connect directly to the brick suit.  This may have been done to maintain the full size of a brick with anti-studs.

If the suit were a cover for a torso, then the arms would have to have remained exactly at the minifig's sides, since torsos are significantly narrower at the top than a 2xn brick. Making it a distinct piece was the only way to keep the arms mobile.

I know that I’ve said this before but can someone please tell me if the dragon wings have printing on the back?

The minifig heads on the brick suits seem to be a bit sunken in, making it a bit more difficult for some headpieces to fit. What i’d like to know is could 1x1 bricks still fit instead of a minifighead? I want to give my bricksuits just plain 1x1 bricks (red & blue of course) as head, so they would become brick people. 

14 hours ago, 1Panda said:

I know that I’ve said this before but can someone please tell me if the dragon wings have printing on the back?

Untitled.png

Doesn't appear to. You could contact Zusammengebaut for confirmation, though.

When i see that picture, i just hope they will reuse that fireworks part for a tower fig. A dragon and his tower. 

10 hours ago, Borex said:

When i see that picture, i just hope they will reuse that fireworks part for a tower fig. A dragon and his tower. 

Or a crayon. :laugh:

14 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Doesn't appear to. You could contact Zusammengebaut for confirmation, though.

Ok thanks!

1 hour ago, 1Panda said:

Or a crayon. :laugh:

Ok thanks!

That would work too! Good suggestion :thumbup:

Thanks to the "likes" on facebook, we get an idea about the popularity of the minifigures from this series

Here are the minifigures ranked from the most "liked" to the least "liked"

1. Party Clown

2. Dragon Suit Guy

3. Cactus Girl

4. Police Officer

5. Unicorn Guy

6. LEGO Brick Suit Girl

7. Cowboy Costume Guy

8. Elephant Girl

9. Firework Guy

10. Race Car Guy

11. Spider Suit Boy

12. Cat Costume Girl

13. LEGO Brick Suit Guy

14. Flowerpot Girl

15. Cake Guy

16. Birthday Party Girl

17. Birthday Party Boy

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks to the "likes" on facebook, we get an idea about the popularity of the minifigures from this series

Here are the minifigures ranked from the most "liked" to the least "liked"

1. Party Clown

2. Dragon Suit Guy

3. Cactus Girl

4. Police Officer

5. Unicorn Guy

6. LEGO Brick Suit Girl

7. Cowboy Costume Guy

8. Elephant Girl

9. Firework Guy

10. Race Car Guy

11. Spider Suit Boy

12. Cat Costume Girl

13. LEGO Brick Suit Guy

14. Flowerpot Girl

15. Cake Guy

16. Birthday Party Girl

17. Birthday Party Boy

I mean, that's *something* but it also depends how people see the pictures, in what order, when they get bored clicking 'like', and what they mean by clicking it, etc.

I'm surprised to see the Clown and Police Officer that high (although there's a nostalgia collectible factor for the officer that probably makes it rank higher than it ordinarily would), and the Cake that low.

Did any of the "certified media" get review sets yet? I am very curious to know about the potential variety distribution.
I, for one, am skeptical about the 1 policeman per box that is heavily bandied about.

6 minutes ago, ultiminutes said:

Did any of the "certified media" get review sets yet? I am very curious to know about the potential variety distribution.
I, for one, am skeptical about the 1 policeman per box that is heavily bandied about.

It's true

It's on the official description

LEGO Minifigurák 71021 - LEGO Gyűjthető minifigurák 18. széria: Buli van! Rendezd meg a város legnagyobb buliját a hihetetlen LEGO® Minifigurák parti sorozattal! Ez az élénk színű, különleges gyűjtemény a minifigurák 40 évére emlékeztet, egy bámulatos, 2018. áprilisában megjelenő kínálattal, amelyben találsz léggömböt zsinórral, egy aranyos kis egeret és egy tortát egy meglepetés partihoz! Kezd a partit a szereplőknek ezzel a lenyűgöző gyűjteményével, amelyek között megtalálod a Sárkányjelmezes fiút, a Tűzijátékos fiút, az Elefántjelmezes lányt, a LEGO kocka jelmezes fiút, a LEGO kocka jelmezes lányt, a Kaktuszlányt, a Parti bohócot, a Süti fiút, az Egyszarvú fiút, a Virágcseréplányt, a Születésnapi zsúrozó lányt, a Születésnapi zsúrozó fiút, a Pókjelmezes fiút, a Cowboyjelmezes fiút, a Versenyautós fiút és a Cicajelmezes lányt. Erre a különleges alkalomra ez a sorozat tartalmazza a legelsőként előállított minifigura ritka másolatát is. Ez az 1978-as Rendőrtiszt. Mindegyik finoman kidolgozott minifigura mellé egy vagy több kiegészítő elem társul, plusz egy gyűjtőknek szóló szórólap és egy egyedi bemutató alaplap. Kit fogsz vajon felfedezni a következő „titokzatos” csomagban?

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

It's true

Egads! Used translation to decipher the Hungarian product description : A rare copy of the police officer. Shivers run down my spine when I think of how hard it will be to get one then.

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Buli van!

I'm looking forward to the Fireboy Boy, the Cricket Boy, and the Cowboy Sisters Boy.

But seriously, thanks for providing that bit of text.

Hey, Hungarian text here? :)

Nothing new there.

Box distribution 

Elephant Girl x3
LEGO Brick Suit Guy x5
LEGO Brick Suit Girl x5
Party Clown x3
Firework Guy x4
Birthday Party Girl x3
Dragon Suit Guy x4
Classic Policeman x1
Spider Suit Boy x4