Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

Alright, that cowboy is awesome. Western fans & builders might wanna snatch up a few of these, I for one will - one for the fun display value and then some others for the new cowboy hat. Hope the torso will be useful, too.

At least - it may just be the TLM sheriff's hat only recoloured, but that doesn't make it any less nice to have. Keep the Western stuff coming!

Edited by General Magma

4 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

I could be wrong but I think it's the one they used in black for the Robot Sheriff from The LEGO Movie, and haven't used again since then.

OK, I just looked up that minifigure, and yeah, that is the hat! I don't know how come I never noticed that was a new mold back then in 2014.

The better news about the hat is that it doesnt have a sheriff star printed on it. I think half my western minifig population is sheriffs, and half of what's left is deputies...

7 hours ago, Borex said:

You can use these for knights on horses too (monty pythons holy grail comes to mind)

Wasn't the whole joke that they didn't have horses? Although giving them clearly-fake ones would be just as funny as using coconuts.

2 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

Wasn't the whole joke that they didn't have horses? Although giving them clearly-fake ones would be just as funny as using coconuts.

Darn, you’re right! We need coconuts! Must rewatch that masterpiece soon. 

10 hours ago, Borex said:

You can use these for knights on horses too (monty pythons holy grail comes to mind)

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Or put the fake horse on someone with a horse mask. They will look like they are.... well, making a baby  *oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2*

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

Or put the fake horse on someone with a horse mask. They will look like they are.... well, making a baby  *oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2*

Robert why would you say this

My thoughts on 4 minifigures from promo pic:

1.love the ? cowboy minifigure, hopefully a tail is attached too

2. I am a little disapoonted with brick guy and brick girl, they don't look so good to me, was expecting more, i like the hairpieces in new colors, but the torso and legs are so generic, only good for monochrome fig collectors. Hopefully they have underneath 3x2 brick awesome prints on their torsos. Oh and the girl has the same hair mould as Sophie jones from elves but in dark brown.

3. Balloon ? guy looks interesting, love his torso with printed necktie,  orange baloon, printed 1x1 tile and face printing with glasses, i believe hairpiece is new

Edited by cebelicamya

The torso is not a real minifigure torso.

They have those arm pieces from Nexo Knights connected to the brick costume. So, they dont have an actual body

Edited by Robert8

Those brick costume CMFs are interesting, but rather odd I think. Now birthday boy, on the other hand, looks to make for useful figure. By the way, I'm pretty sure that 1×1 tile he's holding is actually a CMS S1 blind bag. 

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Man, that hair! My Paradisa vice cop just found a new hair piece. The shirt isn't bad, either, and I guess we know how we're gonna identify which brick suit is in the package. I suddenly don't care about finishing TLBM S.2.

I love how the Brick Girl face is like "I have no idea what I'm doing" hahaha

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The torso is not a real minifigure torso.

They have those arm pieces from Nexo Knights connected to the brick costume. So, they dont have an actual body

It certainly looks that way.  I just with they had made them 2 x 4 instead so that the costume would cover their heads.  Easier to build into a wall that way...

2 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

Are the brick suit kids supposed to be holding representations of each other?

Yeah... like Voodoo dolls or something

This series is getting weirder by the minute lol

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Yeah... like Voodoo dolls or something

This series is getting weirder by the minute lol

That's wild. If they're both controlling each other simultaneously... Who's really controlling who?

interesting to see these. The brick suits look a bit odd, but they both come with great new hairpieces, as does Balloon boy - just another example of how sometimes the component parts of a CMF make it desirable.