Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

47 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

Maybe he will use a new horse legs mold, which could be in future also reused for Centaur minifigure.

That would make him a centaur...the middle of the horse is going to line up with the middle of his body, and the guy will have legs with the horse piece around his waist. He won't be taking the place of a horse's head on a horse body.

So this is legal since I got this as promo offer posterĀ from our local toy distributor..so the cowboy wears it as body armor

unnamed~2.jpg

Edited by prvi svog imena

Oh, that's nice! It looks like Teal is going to be coming back for minifigures, too, and I really like that the horse accessory is just like one of the full-sized molds.

2 hours ago, prvi svog imena said:

So this is legal since I got this as promo offer posterĀ from our local toy distributor..so the cowboy wears it as body armor

unnamed~2.jpg

I know that this is a CMF thread but is that nexo knights set one of the winter 2018 or a new one? That new horse mold looks sweet so this series seems like it will be great for accessories and new parts!

What's interesting is that it hangs down from the neck. I thought Lego would create essentially an entire horse almost but at the rear end create some leg studs (those weird angular studs found on legs), that would have meant no Minifigure legs as well. Don't get me wrong I like what they've done with this, easier was as well. Makes it look more like a costume than a real Lego horse which is brilliant.

21 minutes ago, J4ck said:

What's interesting is that it hangs down from the neck. I thought Lego would create essentially an entire horse almost but at the rear end create some leg studs (those weird angular studs found on legs), that would have meant no Minifigure legs as well. Don't get me wrong I like what they've done with this, easier was as well. Makes it look more like a costume than a real Lego horse which is brilliant.

He has Unicorn Girl's tail recolored.

Ā 

It doesn't have the "legs" of the cowboy hanging on both sides and that's an issue for me because it looks weird. It almost look like the guy is carrying a baby horse in those chest carryiers for babies

Maybe better pics will help.

I hoping to see more soon! Especially the Party Clown, Elephant Costume, Spider Costume and Dragon Costume

Woah, I did not expect that! I will need multiples of these, and I hope they become available in other colors soon.

43 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It almost look like the guy is carrying a baby horse in those chest carryiers for babies

:rofl:Ā Ā :rofl:Ā Ā :rofl:Ā Ā 

Even though it's not the same, his face reminds me a lot of this guy:

primus-wynonas-big-brown-beaver-870x480.

Edited by rodiziorobs
More Primus

Not bad! This is a costumed character that doesn't bug me as much, as he seems fairly reusable beyond that horse of his, which is kind of ingenious in its design anyway.Ā :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

Oh, that's nice! It looks like Teal is going to be coming back for minifigures, too, and I really like that the horse accessory is just like one of the full-sized molds.

Is that definitely teal (a.k.a. Dark Turquoise) for his vest? Or is it Sand Green?

1 hour ago, Actor Builder said:

I'm glad to see they're recoloring the big cowboy hat mold, at long last.

Actually, I think it's a new mold. Which preexisting hat mold are you thinking of?

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

I'm expecting it to be much like the racecar, just a horse that fits between his torso and legs.

Looks like I missed a page when I said that.Ā  It's interesting, that's for sure.

1 hour ago, rodiziorobs said:

[...PRIMUS...]

Love Primus, now I'm reconsidering my interest...

3 minutes ago, MasterBuilder477 said:

image.png.ad41bc6b48d362b81b1a0b6fbed517ee.pngI found this online. looks real-ish.

It's fake, the figure under the weird and kinda ugly mold is just the crab chief from the Ninjago City set

4 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

Woah, I did not expect that! I will need multiples of these, and I hope they become available in other colors soon.

:rofl:Ā Ā :rofl:Ā Ā :rofl:Ā Ā 

primus-wynonas-big-brown-beaver-870x480.

PRIMUS SUCKs.Ā  Ahhyeeehahayeeeheeeheee!!!

And Yes multiples of this freaky thing will be needed.

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Actually, I think it's a new mold. Which preexisting hat mold are you thinking of?

I could be wrong but I think it's the one they used in black for the Robot Sheriff from The LEGO Movie, and haven't used again since then.