Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

3 hours ago, battlingsumo said:

I'm not too sure if this means anything but I will post it here just in case. I work at a major retailer in America and while at work I saw a cardboard box that was stamped with the Lego Minifigures logo. It had a sticker on it that read "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1st". This is the same date as Force Friday so it could just be a Star Wars set in a Minifigures box but it could be something else.

another one this soon after ninjago would be very quick right?

12 minutes ago, Brick Dangerous said:

So go ahead and open it already! :grin:

that is unwise, I would suggest that you smell it and then smell other Lego products to see theme it smells like.

Ninjago movie cmf were embargoed until sept 1.  I had the original shipper box from Target.  Thought this was well known.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, KevinMD said:

Ninjago movie cmf were embargoed until sept 1.  I had the original shipper box from Target.  Thought this was well known.

To bad! You guys were really getting my hopes up!

On 22. 8. 2017 at 3:14 AM, makoy said:

Yes, it seems that it is the most concrete info we have right now... but I have never seen TLG use the mould for the same release year. We've seen re-use of the mould after a year or 2... but on that same year of the release? Maybe they're making an experiment whether sales will be affected.

In S8, parts for Man-Bat/Vampire Bat was used both for CMF and for Monster Fighters theme.

On 2017. 03. 24. at 10:17 PM, just2good said:

I wish we'd get a Simpsons 3, but it'll never happen. :sad:

You're right ... we will get Simpsons 3, it's 71020. The costume series is 71021. The third series in 2018 is maybe HP.

50 minutes ago, LEGOFANNER said:

You're right ... we will get Simpsons 3, it's 71020. The costume series is 71021. The third series in 2018 is maybe HP.

Source? 

I'm pretty sure that its TLBM S2  for 2018?

perhaps the rumored dimensions one is simpsons not hp:cry3::cry2:

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

71020 is Batman Movie Series 2. It's already confirmed

If it's confirmed don't we need a new thread for this series? So far, everything is discussed here 

16 hours ago, LEGOFANNER said:

Lego will never go back to Simpsons, it will damage their brand values, don't troll.

On 26. 8. 2017 at 10:40 AM, battlingsumo said:

I'm not too sure if this means anything but I will post it here just in case. I work at a major retailer in America and while at work I saw a cardboard box that was stamped with the Lego Minifigures logo. It had a sticker on it that read "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1st". This is the same date as Force Friday so it could just be a Star Wars set in a Minifigures box but it could be something else.

Tomorrow is September 1st. Hooray! :laugh:

Edited by Pop Star c o
Adding an emoticon

5 hours ago, LEGOFANNER said:

I don't know, but Brickipedia said (http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/2018):

Image # Set Pieces Figures Price Released
No image 71020  Minifigures The Simpsons Series 3          
No image 71021  Minifigures Series 18          

Hmmmmm, some people are speculating that with the brick tower figures we won't get a CMF Series but we've already got a list, so I doubt this is true.

For the record, Brickipedia is WRONG.

It's a wiki. Anyone can edit that stuff. It's just someone's wishful thinking run amok.

2 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

For the record, Brickipedia is WRONG.

It's a wiki. Anyone can edit that stuff. It's just someone's wishful thinking run amok.

Thank you sir for clearing that up. Time to get this thread back on the rails, ALL ABOARD.

Edited by J4ck

On 31.8.2017 at 2:26 PM, J4ck said:

Lego will never go back to Simpsons, it will damage their brand values, don't troll.

OT, but what do you mean by "damage their brand values"? Wouldn't they have been familiar with the content going in? Or do you think there were complaints? Just curious, I honestly don't know.

34 minutes ago, Brick Dangerous said:

OT, but what do you mean by "damage their brand values"? Wouldn't they have been familiar with the content going in? Or do you think there were complaints? Just curious, I honestly don't know.

My bet is complaints. Although yes they knew what was going in, I'm just surprised it passed and was actually made into a theme.

On 8/31/2017 at 1:38 PM, LEGOFANNER said:

I don't know, but Brickipedia said (http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/2018):

Image # Set Pieces Figures Price Released
No image 71020  Minifigures The Simpsons Series 3          
No image 71021  Minifigures Series 18          

Take a look at this beauty and tell me with a straight face that you consider Brickipedia "reliable".

@brickjagger what's up with the page on brickipedia? 

On 26/08/2017 at 9:40 AM, battlingsumo said:

It's after sept 1st! What was in it? :)

Edited by Lego-fire

On 3 September 2017 at 1:16 AM, BrickJagger said:

Take a look at this beauty and tell me with a straight face that you consider Brickipedia "reliable".

It never gets updated enough, that's why I stopped looking at it all those years ago...

So, nothing new? 

I hope the costumes are all different and that they will never get rehashed by toys r'us, like they did it this year for some past collectibles.

IMG_1995