Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

Not surprising, it was long suspected that there may be something to that guys art and actual CMF releases.

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Found something interesting

Look at @CM4Sci's post here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lemonution/27411579663/

So, that means "a lot" of the costumes in this pic will be in CMF S18

*PIC SNIP*

My guesses are Beaver, Reindeer, Toucan, Ice Cream and Dog

That is not correct. No one said a lot of these are in this series. I actually don't think ANY of them resemble these particular figures. The gist is that a number of that artist's past designs have been produced as similar minifigures. You're misreading this situation.

On 8/11/2017 at 4:34 PM, Robert8 said:

Look at @CM4Sci's post here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lemonution/27411579663/

So, that means "a lot" of the costumes in this pic will be in CMF 

I love the Ice Cream minifigure, but she'll have a hard time walking with that stick!

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote pictures

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

So, that means "a lot" of the costumes in this pic will be in CMF S18

Maybe all of them except the one we already got?

edit: didnt see the other posts, so ro-bot says they won't be in there. 

Do you know who will @rob-ot5000?

Edited by Borex
Ow there were more posts..

Didn't somebody say something about a minifig representing the 4th of July and everyone thought firework suit?  Well, going by that picture could it be bald eagle suit?  That's an iconic American symbol.  

2 hours ago, ndawgg said:

Didn't somebody say something about a minifig representing the 4th of July and everyone thought firework suit?  Well, going by that picture could it be bald eagle suit?  That's an iconic American symbol.  

Rob said that nothing in that artwork resembles any figure in S18.  So, no.

12 hours ago, ndawgg said:

No there actually will be a fireworks suit in series 18.

Ugh. If that's what it is, I'm probably going to pass on most of them. The flower I could use, but I hope they're not all obvious face-exposed outfits.

8 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

Ugh. If that's what it is, I'm probably going to pass on most of them. The flower I could use, but I hope they're not all obvious face-exposed outfits.

3 hours ago, BrickFit26 said:

If true, Reindeer and Popsicle costumes look pretty good. Beaver and Cow too.

Not happening.

On 12 August 2017 at 4:21 AM, rob-ot5000 said:

That is not correct. No one said a lot of these are in this series. I actually don't think ANY of them resemble these particular figures. The gist is that a number of that artist's past designs have been produced as similar minifigures. You're misreading this situation.

Read This ^

Is there going to be a carrot man? I saw some nice carrot pieces on instagram. If yes, he is a big want!

Just now, Borex said:

Is there going to be a carrot man? I saw some nice carrot pieces on instagram. If yes, he is a big want!

I was talking to CM4Sci about this. He sent me the pic and asked if I knew whether it was real or not. I told him I don't remember seeing a carrot suit, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. It's been a long time and I don't have a eidetic memory.

Turns out it's just a custom. A very nice looking one, though.

9 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

I was talking to CM4Sci about this. He sent me the pic and asked if I knew whether it was real or not. I told him I don't remember seeing a carrot suit, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. It's been a long time and I don't have a eidetic memory.

Turns out it's just a custom. A very nice looking one, though.

Awhhh that's too bad. I was already thinking what to do with him (probably making him a gangstersupervillain or something like that) 

but thanks for the reply!

edit: ooh i found them online. Crazy bricks. Nice carrot suits!

Edited by Borex
Found it

I'd like to see TLG release a set dedicated to immediate response teams - firefighters, police, ambulance techs etc.  These are the real heros in todays world.

Besides knowing these are costumed CMFs, do we have anything confirmed or close to getting confirmed?

That carrot costume just confused many people.

45 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Could someone share a link to see that Carrot costume? :classic:

Spoiler

VAPxsfpcEvw.jpg

Edited by celeb

A new plant piece would be very welcome, but it is not how it looks in real life, so odd if Lego have made that carrot :sceptic: