Cody Startale

My Star Wars (and few others) decal collection

Hello there!

I already opened two threads in here about decals, but with the evergrowing amount of designs that I do for Star Wars and a few other franchises, I thought it would be wiser to make a thread where I can show all of my work in a single place. Maybe a few of you find some of my designs useful? I try to make mostly original design, but sometimes, I do imitate the officially released minifigs. Also, some decals are specific requests that I got, like adapting characters to different styles or make specific changes to certain designs. I hope you enjoy them!

lando2.png

Lando Calrissian – Cloud City

lando.png

Lando Calrissian – The Force Awakens Era (based on a Lego Star Wars animated series)

captainAntilles.jpg

Captain Antilles – Tantive IV

galenPrev.jpg

Galen Erso – Lah'mu Farmer Outfit

thrawn.jpg

Grand Admiral Thrawn – Fixed Rank Insignia

nienNunb-1.jpg

Nien Nunb

ahsokaTano.jpg

Ahsoka Tano – De-Cloneified Padawan Look

You can also view my collection of selfmade decals on my decal site. As I mentioned, I also do requests as long as I like them and feel like accepting their challenge, so don't be shy to ask if you need anything Star Wars related! :purrr: Since I do post my finished designs on my website, I may not update this opening post with new designs; however, I will post it in here when I finish a new decal, so make sure to check the end of the thread and/or my blog website if you wanna be up to date. Currently, I have four additional decals in the works: TCW Admiral Yularen, TFA Luke Skywalker, Cassian Andor und Poe Dameron With Jacket.

Edited by Cody Startale

@kibosh Thank you! No, I actually do not sell decals. Not that I would be opposed to do it, but I wouldn't know who to sell it to. For private use, they are free anyway; for commercial use, it would be pretty cool to do that, but I don't know where to offer them or how the rights management would work. Maybe I could do Star Wars characters if I don't name them, but I am sure I cannot copy official TLG designs and sell them.

Thank you! Just go ahead and use them, asking for permission won't be necessary. But if you do, I would love to see some pictures of them applied to minifigs! :classic:

bobTheGoon.jpg

Another one to scratch off my decal wish list. This is Bob the Goon from 1989's Tim Burton Batman movie. He's featured in one of the most priceless scenes from the movie and may be a fine addition to all you people's Joker gangster armies. Have fun! :classic:

Hello @lomis,

yes, I use waterslide decals, usually. Thanks for your feedback! I would want to use different methods of application, but waterslide decal is the only affordable way for me right now.

4 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

yes, I use waterslide decals, usually. Thanks for your feedback! I would want to use different methods of application, but waterslide decal is the only affordable way for me right now.

Excellent.

Thanks for the response!
I've never used them but might try them myself soon.

Cheers!

Finished a new one today:

maraJade.jpg

It is the one and only Mara Jade and based on an ArtFX figure. Can't wait to try it out with some nice red hair!

I might make another variation based on the Mysteries of the Sith cover art later down the line.