Recommended Posts

Hi to everybody!

   this is the first MOC I "publish" here on Eurobricks, Not quit a modular building but something similar.

It' my Hat Store! :laugh:

 

IMG_2192

As you can see the building is ruled by the Hat Master, a bizarre human kind...

There are three section: on the ground floor there is the store, where you can find each type of hat you need.

 

IMG_2166

Here you can have a quick look at the furniture.

 

 

IMG_2170

Then the first floor with large windows and gentle details.

 

 

IMG_2172

And the roof (probably my favorite one) with the clock and the big yellow hat!

 

IMG_2173

Final pictures of the whole building.

 

IMG_2200

 

IMG_2184

Hope you like. Please feel free to comment or give me some suggestions! 

Hope you enjoed!

p.s. Finds more in Rava Town! 

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/145537-rava-town/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a creative idea for a modular. I love the design of the exterior, especially the top of the second floor and roof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a charming build with lots of lovely details! I really like the facade with the different colors which work really well here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tis a wonderful haberdashery! Nice details through-out like the slate roof and the use of the Part 49668, Modified 1x1 plate with tooth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful hat store. Great exterior style. It is fitting for a hat store. Love the yellow roof accent. I am not so sure about the "HAT" sign though, But other than that: Great JOB!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is lovely. Great details, and I love the outside of all the floors.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the whole design, especially how you were able to keep that amount of detail in such a small baseplate! Is that a 16x32 baseplate, incidentally? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, very nice!

Love the exterior detail. The color scheme is unusual but works very well. The brickbuilt "HAT" sign reminds me of my very first modular MOC, which also was a Hat Shop, built in the vein of the Pet Shop. It had a sign that said "HATS" over the front window, also built in white and bright red and using pretty much exactly the same building technique. The topic is still around here, but the pics aren't online anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:29 AM, Iria said:

What a creative idea for a modular. I love the design of the exterior, especially the top of the second floor and roof.

Thanks! Even if it's not quit a modular building (you cannot link to other modular buildings), This permits more freedom and more creativity...  ;  )

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, peedeejay said:

That's a charming build with lots of lovely details! I really like the facade with the different colors which work really well here.

In fact I was hesitant to use the dark orange for the first floor. My first choice was bright light yellow. Actually I decided for dark orange and fits very well in my opinion.

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:02 AM, Littleworlds said:

So whimsical and cute (and slightly mad, as it should be) - I love it. Awesome shop :classic: :thumbup:

"Whimsical". A word I didn't know before. I think it's perfect to describe the Hat Store. Thanks a lot!

4 hours ago, Elysiumfountain said:

I love the whole design, especially how you were able to keep that amount of detail in such a small baseplate! Is that a 16x32 baseplate, incidentally? 

Yes, you're right. it's a 16x32 baseplate.

3 hours ago, RogerSmith said:

Wow, very nice!

Love the exterior detail. The color scheme is unusual but works very well. The brickbuilt "HAT" sign reminds me of my very first modular MOC, which also was a Hat Shop, built in the vein of the Pet Shop. It had a sign that said "HATS" over the front window, also built in white and bright red and using pretty much exactly the same building technique. The topic is still around here, but the pics aren't online anymore.

Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the styling this shop. The build for the Hat sign is also very nice. All the extra details to give it a trim are also a nice little touch. Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a great build! I love everything about this build. The upper floor windows, the sign, the trim. All around it's an excellent build!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is gorgeous!  Love the colour combination and the details in the ground floor facade especially. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I really love the color combination! It really harmonizes well. The hat shaped signs are playful and fun, and are well-matched with the kinds of signs seen on recent modulars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent work... the hat signs look great and the colours and details are spot on and I especially like the texture and use of grey in the roof - very realistic!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to everyone!

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:00 PM, greg3 said:

Excellent work... the hat signs look great and the colours and details are spot on and I especially like the texture and use of grey in the roof - very realistic!!

 

The texture of the roof is due to the fact that at a certain point in time  I finished black slopes...

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:38 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful modular building!

The architecture of the showcases is simply wonderful (I want to steal this idea! :wink:)

Deligtful masterpiece! :wub:

Every artist is a thief....

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:31 AM, Kristel said:

This is gorgeous!  Love the colour combination and the details in the ground floor facade especially. 

Thanks! And thanks for hosting the Hat Store on your blog!!! :sceptic:

p.s. The quality of the screenshots is not top notch. In fact it's not yellow. It's Bright light orange for the most part, medium orange for the arches on the windows and only a few parts in Yellow (mainly the hat sign on the top)... :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.