mcgrah

[MOC][UCS?] TIE/D Defender

I don't recall seeing this ship in any movie, but it really reminds me of my nostalgic teenage period when i was playing X-Wing and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter  on my PC in the early 90's 

the graphics were ok but the games were awesome so were the ships, very detailed in the games

16 hours ago, macaron35 said:

I don't recall seeing this ship in any movie, but it really reminds me of my nostalgic teenage period when i was playing X-Wing and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter  on my PC in the early 90's 

the graphics were ok but the games were awesome so were the ships, very detailed in the games

Not in the films, in canon it's got the most screentime in the rebels tv show. (Great show if you can get past the first 1 and 1/2 seasons.)

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Not in the films, in canon it's got the most screentime in the rebels tv show. (Great show if you can get past the first 1 and 1/2 seasons.)

I didn't like how characters were drawn and the story, but i'm a huge fan of Clone Wars

14 hours ago, macaron35 said:

I didn't like how characters were drawn and the story, but i'm a huge fan of Clone Wars

It doesn't really pick up until the end of season 2/start of season 3 (Which is also about where Thrawn and his TIE defender project come in), I'd encourage trying it again if you didn't watch it all the way through.

6 hours ago, Tinufx said:

Hey @mcgrah 

have you already made the instructions and parts list?  I would like to buy it from you.

He hasn't visited the site in half a year, I wouldn't count on a response.

Ha! Was almost ready to publish, but life took a different turn and now legos are in the boxes :/ 

And the files ended up in the box too? or do you still share them with Lego fans?