Sign in to follow this  
Leonardo da Bricki

[Brains] Cat. B: A Night Without Fear

Journal entry #472:

"It is the best day of my life! I was found by another group of Survivors, who offered me a place to live. Having lived alone in my truck for the last three years, this was unbelievable. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I cried from sheer happiness. I had given up on living when my truck broke down and I couldn't fix it again... Anyway, these people are wonderful, and we have been able to share our experiences and knowledge with each other, which has been both entertaining and helpful. Right now, I am alone in The Bunker, as they call it, while they headed out on a recon and resupply mission. The amount of trust they have in me is just incredible..."

32845987320_804e0d7fb7_c.jpgBunker 1

33229113385_35d9794c42_c.jpgBunker 4

Well, this is my first of this post-apocalyptic style of building, I took some ideas from some of my space base MOCs for the door and ventilation duct. I was also experimenting with SNOT rockwork, so feel free to comment and/or critique anything I have done. :grin: (I am the first contestant! Woohoo! :tongue::wink:)

To the judges: the base is 16x16 studs, with about 1-1.5 studs overhang from the shrub on the front. If anything needs to change, leave a comment below.

The weapons used in this MOC are available on the BrickArms website.

And here is a bonus photo, for more, check out my Flickr.

Spoiler

Yes, that is indeed a cricket bat under the bed... :laugh:

32414091393_b39ddf6b30_c.jpgCricket?!

Thanks for looking!

- Leonardo da Bricki

12 hours ago, Bob De Quatre said:

Isn't this an entry for Category B?

Yes it is. The title says so. It does follow the guidelines (I hope) which are "B: The Shelters - Create a scene no bigger than 24x24 studs, where the Survivors feel safe enough to call it their home." If I need to, I can withdraw my entry and rework it to fit the contest. What is wrong with it?

A good entry !

The SNOT rock is really well done and the shelter feel comfy enough to settle ! A good job !

4 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

I love the sign inside above the bed! :laugh:

Yes! That is probably my favorite part of this build! I found the image online, and just had to have it for this contest.

19 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

A good entry !

The SNOT rock is really well done and the shelter feel comfy enough to settle ! A good job !

Thanks! The SNOT rock was experimental, nice to know people think its good.