Sign in to follow this  
Kodan Black

[O - F10] - Possibilities

Tags: Land Vehicle, Civil Building

Previously...

// PERSONAL DIARY //

I'd been enjoying my time with the Ter Tahls, though it felt a little like being alone among friends. Tor approached me and asked if I would join him outside for a bit. He said he wanted to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

With 2 of his bodyguards in tow we made our way outdoors and he even had them bring Gidget up with us on a hover cargo truck. I didn't think we would need the bodyguards or Gidget to keep us safe, but I understood the cautious approach. We looked out at the beauty of the environment on Arium Major for several minutes before Tor spoke. He finally broke the silence by saying: "My friend, our intelligence has been hearing a name a lot lately. And I wanted to ask you about it."

"Of course!" I replied. I was happy to help them in any way I could as they were not just my friends but had done so much for me individually. "Do you know of a John Hannibal?" he said. I froze for a second as memories flooded in and I had a bit of a pain deep down. "Yes. Yes, I know ... knew John. John was a great pilot. He was a great leader and an inspiration for all Octan employees. He was a man of great vision and conviction. And a friend." That last bit I said with a strong feeling of sadness. Tor turned to look at me as he said: "You speak of him as if he is gone?" I affirmed that he was gone: "Yes, sadly he is gone."

There was silence for a minute while Tor seemed to ponder this. At last he spoke: "John's name isn't being spoken in remembrance. The mentions talk of him like he is here on Arium Major. Alive." I responded a bit more sharply than I intended "He can't be. I reviewed his file myself and personally signed off on it. I had to! It was a very tough time when he ... died." That last word seemed to get stuck in my throat. Tor nodded quietly before once more speaking: "I cannot explain it. I trust you, of course, I can only tell you what we have heard. And he clearly means a lot to you. Can you possibly deny investigating the chance that he, somehow, is alive?"

We sat in silence for several minutes. I am a man of science and I know that humans get 1 chance at life. I had personally reviewed his mission file that had resulted in his death. There was no question it was him. Tor and the Ter Tahls had no reason to lie to me and I completely trusted them. However, Tor was right that I couldn't deny that if there was even the slightest chance he was alive I couldn't ignore it. "Yes, you are right. I cannot deny your wise words. I'll depart immediately and I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me. I'm sure this won't be the last time we are together my friend."

Tor smiled and said "I am sure of it. You are always welcome here."

33218317575_7871a60d69_c.jpg

32835579230_84b20821b2_c.jpg

Hover Truck:

33218314905_b235c94629_c.jpg

Landscape and Entrance Building:
33218317065_0184719455_c.jpg

33218317315_fa82e0e29e_c.jpg