Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

IDSMO R2- Battle of Scarif

Hi guys,
I want to show you my newest MOC. I built it for the second round in the Imperium der Steine Star Wars MOC Olympics. We have to build planetes on max. 32x32 studs.
I decided to build Scarif, one battle scene on the beatiful beach and another scene on the shield (one star destroyer crashes in another one).

I hope you like the idea and the MOC, let me know ;)

32299789334_64293fd222_c.jpgIDSMO R2- Battle of Scarif - Complete by KevFett2011, on Flickr

33145600815_42e1779f3a_c.jpgIDSMO R2- Battle of Scarif by KevFett2011, on Flickr

Greetings KevFett2011

While the beach battle scene is cool enough, the true greatness is the outright fantastic upper portion. Those micro X- und U-Wings are brilliant, and everything is superb. The only thing probably improving this moc would be to have the planetary shield be built entirely without opaque bricks, just transparent ones, like sideway bricks instead of plates. But that's such a minor complaint compared to the excellence of this whole thing... in short, I like it. And I can't express how much I love that micro X-Wing. It instantly makes me crave for a Death Star battle scene built like this.

Woah, this is fantastic, I love the space piece it us really unique and the micro ships look amazing! 

The beach looks beautiful, nice contrast between studs and snot!

Ellis.

Wow, this is great, the upper portion is fantastic! The bottom layer has some nice vegetation as well. How stable is the top portion when put on the bottom? 3 stacks of 1x2s looks a bit precarious

really nice, my favourite part is the star destroyer build