Robert8

Third 2016 LEGO Ideas Review - Guessing Game

Third 2016 LEGO Ideas Review - Guessing Game  

61 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Which one do you think will be the next LEGO Ideas set to get approved?

• Boat Repair Shop
    • Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Bus LEGO set
    • Hulkbuster UCS
    • LEGO Store Modular Version
    • Red Dwarf LEGO
    • Landrover 4x4
    • Volkswagen Golf MK1 GTI
    • Vintage Tram
    • 1950's diner
    • Ship in a Bottle. The Flagship Leviathan
    • UCS Rey's Speeder
    • The Iron Giant
    • None
    • Voltron - Defender of the Universe

Let's see if we can guess which one will be the next project approved on LEGO Ideas! :classic:

2868131-o_1b9329f171gbns1dhu1mr497ha.png

Edited by Robert8

Personally I'd like to see the diner and the boat repair shop, although I think Iron Giant and Red Dwarf have a good shot too.  There's also all the vehicle projects, but, I mean... *shrug*

I know SHIELD will never happen but that would be the most amazing set ever if it did. Love Agents of SHIELD!

Edited by JGuy

The tram is not too big and it is something fresh and new.  I like the diner as well, but think the tram would probably have the best chance.  

I'm hoping for the Iron Giant, Lego Store or the Boat Repar Shop. But the projects I think with the most chance of passing are the ship in the bottle and/or 1950's Dinner.

I'm interested in Red Dwarf, but I don't think it will pass. I still hope so, though.

I have picked the tram & diner, but I wouldn't buy either of them. I would add a vote for Voltron if it was on the list.

Edited by Artanis I

I do hope for either the Golf GTI, Ship in a bottle or the vintage tram. A tram would be something completely different set for Ideas, has never been done before, and would be the first to feature a rail vehicle. Buildwise I like the Ship in a bottle most. However, I feel the GTI is most promising audience-wise.

10 hours ago, Artanis I said:

I would add a vote for Voltron if it was on the list.

Ooh, good point. Robert8, could you add Voltron - Defender of the Universe to the poll?

GTi - VDub fan base

Ship in Bottle - Avast me hearties

Tram - rail fans need some love

I would vote for Voltron too.

I'd like to see 'Ship in Bottle' as it's different from anything the TLG is currently producing.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

You can vote for Voltron now :classic:

Thanks! Though there doesn't seem to be a way to amend a vote once its cast. I'd like to keep my votes for the projects I picked as likeliest, but also add Voltron if I can. Can this be done?

9 hours ago, Blondie-Wan said:

Thanks! Though there doesn't seem to be a way to amend a vote once its cast. I'd like to keep my votes for the projects I picked as likeliest, but also add Voltron if I can. Can this be done?

Yeah,,, you know... I don't think we can edit a vote anymore. @Hinckley do you if there is a way to edit a vote after the update? We don't know how to do it :classic:

Edited by Robert8

The Tram and or the Diner seem the most viable as Ideas sets. Maybe a long long long shot on Voltron, just because I have heard rumors that WEP loves it. (But still Voltron is not a cheap license right now. It's kind of hot at the moment.) 

On 02/03/2017 at 9:38 AM, Robert8 said:

Yeah,,, you know... I don't think we can edit a vote anymore. @Hinckley do you if there is a way to edit a vote after the update? We don't know how to do it :classic:

Don't you have to check it as editable when you create it? Maybe if you post in forum help or PM a mod they could change it for you

On 19/3/2017 at 10:42 PM, Artanis I said:

Don't you have to check it as editable when you create it? Maybe if you post in forum help or PM a mod they could change it for you

I can't do it myself. I already asked for help. Let's see what happens :classic:

Hmmm. LEGO does seem to do a fair number of Volkswagen sets already. I wonder whether that will hurt or help the Golf's chances.

In order to guess what's gonna be chosen let's elliminate what is not going to make it first.

- Boat Repair shop: the previous boat house is already chosen, it would be really redundant.

- Agent of Shield Bus

- Hulkbuster UCS

- UCS Rey Speeder. 

- Golf GT: already a lot of Volks done in lego. 

I think the Tram has the best chances honestly.