robinnilsson403

[CH5A] Lost love

Due to lack of time, I post a mock-up of the idea I had in mind when the challenge was posted, and I didn't have time to take any fancy photos.

Against Eslandola

Joshua Rubio, a young noble in Kings Port, had a little bit of a habit. He was very well known in some of the more shady parts of town, especially amongst the Ladies of the Night.

This day he had a play date scheduled with one of his favourites in a run down building. He was early to the meeting, and was looking out the window when the floor boards creaked behind him. As he turned he saw that it wasn't the poor girl he had hoped - it was a musky man in a green coat with a quarterstaff.

"Eh... You're not Renata...?"

"You won't be seeing her no more. You won't be seeing anyone any more."

"What do you mean?"

"King Augusto says hi."

Joshua saw the quarterstaff as in slow motion. When he felt the glass breaking he knew it was too late to do anything...

33124561796_3d2a8309c1.jpg

32350960833_c001a4bbd6.jpg

33038510301_db04884394.jpg

The breaking class is superb! I'm glad you provided a closeup so I can see how you did it. Also the posing of Joshua and his assailant are both awesome. The people down below are in for a surprise shortly!

For the roof, are those the backs of chairs? 

40 minutes ago, SilentWolf said:

The breaking class is superb! I'm glad you provided a closeup so I can see how you did it. Also the posing of Joshua and his assailant are both awesome. The people down below are in for a surprise shortly!

For the roof, are those the backs of chairs? 

Thanks!

Yeah, those are chairs. My "local" (5 hours away) Lego store had them on their PaB wall, so I grabbed a bunch for future roofs. :)

Although a mock-up, It does deliver the idea in pretty straightforward manner. Plus you've used some not much used techniques such as the chair-roof and the broken window.

Nice lively streetscene broken perfectly by the broken window and the poor fellow. Brilliant roof too!

I love the action shot you did here, great MOC overall. What did you use for the roof though? I don't recognize the pieces.

Nice build! That chair roof technique is really cool, and the shattering window looks perfect. The crowd of people just going about their business below is a good way to fill out the space of the build, and it's all very convincing. Good work.