LegoPercyJ

[MOC] Ghostrider's Hellcycle (with Instructions)

ghost-rider-s-hellcycle-instructions_ori 

Instructions

I've been busy as of late and any time I have to build I've been working on a project for Brickworld 2017. I put this little thing together yesterday after I built, looked over, then parted the set.Hope you like it!:classic:

Awesome! Like the usage of fire chain. What if I use the short light saber piece would that be alright? It's kinda lengthy for me.

On 2/25/2017 at 3:45 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Awesome! Like the usage of fire chain. What if I use the short light saber piece would that be alright? It's kinda lengthy for me.

Thanks! I'm not sure which piece you're talking about replacing. If you mean any of the black ones I used, those are the short ones. If you mean the long pieces in the front, probably. You'd have to turn the handles a bit but it should work. 

2 hours ago, LegoPercyJ said:

Thanks! I'm not sure which piece you're talking about replacing. If you mean any of the black ones I used, those are the short ones. If you mean the long pieces in the front, probably. You'd have to turn the handles a bit but it should work. 

Yep, I'm talking about the long pieces infront. I'll try it when I have my free time but again, nice design.