o0ger

[MOC] Assembly Square Mini Modular

awesome build...

I know of only one other person who has made the Assembley square in mini version. some guys over in Taiwan at TW MOC Studio but yours is great.

Very good attention to detail there 

3 hours ago, LEGONY said:

very very very very good!

lxf file can't find, plz help me

thank you

Thanks! 

Yeah, well. I am aware of this. Thing is Dropbox just made a big change that makes all of my previous links invalid. I need to reshare ALL OF MY FILES!!! Thank you so much Dropbox. I don't have time to do it this weekend though. You can still download it from www.repubrick.com 

Here is a quicklink: http://adf.ly/1kOkpv  (yes, you have to watch an ad first)

In booth to say thanks to o0ger for putting this mico-modulars mocs together and for anyone interested in seeing all of these that he designed, here are some pictures of all the micro-modulars together.  This does include the original 5 done officially by Lego, plus all of o0ger's mocs (minus assembly square, parts are on the way right now to build it).  I do also have a micro-modular moc of Lego's Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters (75827) in there as well, since the full size fits perfectly into the modular world.

Thanks again o0ger!

Pic1

Pic2

I couldnt get the pics embedded for whatever reason, so links to the pics provided.

14 hours ago, mattw0711 said:

I couldnt get the pics embedded for whatever reason, so links to the pics provided.

Hi Matt,

Welcome to EB!!

To embed images, please use a picture hosting service like Flickr or Bricksafe. Bricksafe is very easy to use, but Flickr is also great if you know how to use it.

Furthermore, pleas be careful with posting your own MOCs in other people's topics. That's considered topic hijacking :wink: 

Other than that, have fun!!

52 minutes ago, Jim said:

Furthermore, pleas be careful with posting your own MOCs in other people's topics. That's considered topic hijacking :wink: 

Appreciate the feedback.  I totally get what you are saying, though my intent was not to promote any moc (none of them are mine) these were all from o0ger, and was sharing all of his previous mocs together (minus GBHQ, again not mine, just showing "the completed set"). 

I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes or offend anyone, and will certainly keep this advice in mind moving forward :)

3 hours ago, mattw0711 said:

Appreciate the feedback.  I totally get what you are saying, though my intent was not to promote any moc (none of them are mine) these were all from o0ger, and was sharing all of his previous mocs together (minus GBHQ, again not mine, just showing "the completed set"). 

I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes or offend anyone, and will certainly keep this advice in mind moving forward :)

Cool! No worries, wasn't a big deal. Thanks for the clarification :wink: 

Just now, building4ever said:

This is so awesome, I wonder if somebody has part list and building instructions? These links don't work anymore...

Please be careful with resurrecting a 3 year old topic, especially to ask for instructions. That's frowned upon.

Besides that; if you have 10 posts, you can use the PM and send @o0ger a message. He has been online last year so he is still around.

Oh ok, I didn't know that... Sorry. I would be willing to pay for the instructions but they are not on Rebrickable or elsewhere to find. So I think that I now have 10 posts and will write him.