LEGOshibainu

Do you think we'll get a Shoretrooper squad leader figure?

I've become quite a fan of the new Shoretroopers from Rogue one and look forward to obtaining them in Lego form, there is 3 varieties of Shoretrooper; Soldier, Squad Leader and Captain, so far we've had Captain (http://brickset.com/sets/75154-1/TIE-Striker) and Soldier (http://brickset.com/sets/75171-1/Battle-on-Scarif) do you think we'll get a Squad Leader figure, possibly with dual-moulded arms and a skirt piece? what are your thoughts?

latest?cb=20161212021049

I'd love to get more shoretroopers. However, as far as we tell we won't be getting any more Rogue One sets this year...I do hope we get more but if we do it wont be until 2018 I imagine.

2 hours ago, jamiejme said:

I'd love to get more shoretroopers. However, as far as we tell we won't be getting any more Rogue One sets this year...I do hope we get more but if we do it wont be until 2018 I imagine.

I suppose it gives us something to look forwards to :wink:

48 minutes ago, LEGOshibainu said:

I suppose it gives us something to look forwards to :wink:

Yeah well unfortunately Lego doesnt seem to ever release what I want ;) like missing clone wars and prequel sets. But i'll keep my finger crossed :) 

No doubt more shore troopers  would be awesome if we got a battlepack  of them how nice that would be.

Edited by KevinYoung

I'd love to get a squad leader. I think at some point they'll come in a battle pack. Maybe it'll include 1 squad leader, 1 captain(the one in the TIE Striker, and 2 regular soldiers.

For a better ratio I'd prefer one squad leader and three regular shoretroopers, but knowing TLG it'll never happen. Still holding out for a Scarif citadel set though :laugh:

Lego's rendition of these guys are kinda meh, they really needed the side prints and kama cloth pieces. We'll probably see more RO sets in the future but it sucks that no summer sets are based on it. 

8 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

Lego's rendition of these guys are kinda meh, they really needed the side prints and kama cloth pieces. We'll probably see more RO sets in the future but it sucks that no summer sets are based on it. 

Yeah, They didn't release any TFA sets the summer afterwards did they? I wonder why.

4 hours ago, LEGOshibainu said:

Yeah, They didn't release any TFA sets the summer afterwards did they? I wonder why.

They did release the Encounter on Jakku set the summer after TFA.

8 hours ago, Sir Brickalot said:

They did release the Encounter on Jakku set the summer after TFA.

And we're getting a Quadjumper set this summer. Hopefully we'll get more Rogue One sets as well, I'd hate for TLG to stop with so many wonderful possible sets and figures.