Brick Customs

I Made a Replica of Marshall Banana's 7500pc Lego Millennium Falcon (Instructions!)

On 20/02/2017 at 2:03 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

This looks amazing as well, just that the cockpit looks a little small...

It isn't. You are just used to models where the cockpit is oversized.

5 hours ago, TheBear said:

It isn't. You are just used to models where the cockpit is oversized.

+1  It sits two figures across just like in the movies.  This cockpit solution is way better than the official 10179 model.

12 hours ago, kibosh said:

+1  It sits two figures across just like in the movies.  This cockpit solution is way better than the official 10179 model.

Yeah, the cockpit on 10179 has always bugged me.  I remember looking at the set in the stores when I was a kid and thinking some of the details didn't look very nice.  

This cone piece, however, is to pointy in my opinion. I also prefer it to the lego brick built solution, but there was certain accuracy to that one as well, only the octagonal profile wasnt round enough to resemble the shape correctly. The best part ijn my opinion would be a two piece cone like this one from playsets, that would be 8x8 on the bottom and 6x6 on the top (instead of current 4x4). Perhaps one day we get one :D

Edited by krisandkris12

On 2/28/2017 at 6:37 PM, khemical said:

Has anyone bit the bullet and bought these instructions yet?

I've sold 4 or 5 copies so far.  Haven't received any feedback yet.  It's around a 60 hour build, so I would expect that most haven't finished it yet.  

Edited by Brick Customs

I have got the instructions for the falcon and just completed the copperstructure !! Next will be the rope led's !! For the stand i go a diffrent way !! I will be a custom perpex stand where it wil rest on so i could keep the bottom gun turret in place !! And it still looks flying on the transparent stand !! The details on this falcon are way better then the ucs version !! 

Edited by Technic72fan

On 4/10/2017 at 0:25 PM, Technic72fan said:

I have got the instructions for the falcon and just completed the copperstructure !! Next will be the rope led's !! For the stand i go a diffrent way !! I will be a custom perpex stand where it wil rest on so i could keep the bottom gun turret in place !! And it still looks flying on the transparent stand !! The details on this falcon are way better then the ucs version !! 

Awesome!  I would love to see pictures when you get it completed! 

Building it a little out of order.  But here is my progress pic.  Ready for some metal work!

NHKgyRB.jpg

Edited by khemical