Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Stark

[OL - Feb FB4] School of Acropolis

32838088011_d6a92e0f26.jpgAcropolis Education by Brandon Stark, on Flickr

The School of Acropolis is a new addition to the city, founded by a group of Order clerics from the Old World. Looking to spread and maintain the Order in the New World, the Order founded the School of Acropolis. While the School's main goal was to prepare young boys to become Order clerics, the School now accommodates all children of Acropolis, giving them an education in reading, writing, arithmetic, and history, among other subjects, with an emphasis on the Order.

The school has around five small classrooms, and is able to accommodate all the students of Acropolis, since the settlement is still small. With the rise of newcomers from the Old World, the Order has begun construction of a larger school in Acropolis. The School of Acropolis is run by 6 clerics, three Clerics of Zeus, and three Clerics of Poseidon. There is no Cleric of Hades arrived yet from the Old World, and none is expected.

Edited by Brandon Stark

Not bad. It's nice to see some smaller settlements getting some attention and I like that you've included Order, which really underdeveloped. The clerics watching the students line up for class is a nice touch, too.

For future builds, you might consider adding some details that are unique to the building you're portraying. For example, a flagpole with a large yard or some classrooms with students at rows of desks might be appropriate for this. It might also help if you add a few more details to the walls. Even something as basic as adding some studs to the side can add great details to a building's façade.

I look forward to your next build.:pir-classic:

On 2/17/2017 at 8:22 PM, Captain Genaro said:

Not bad. It's nice to see some smaller settlements getting some attention and I like that you've included Order, which really underdeveloped. The clerics watching the students line up for class is a nice touch, too.

For future builds, you might consider adding some details that are unique to the building you're portraying. For example, a flagpole with a large yard or some classrooms with students at rows of desks might be appropriate for this. It might also help if you add a few more details to the walls. Even something as basic as adding some studs to the side can add great details to a building's façade.

I look forward to your next build.:pir-classic:

Thanks!

On 3/1/2017 at 2:51 PM, LegoEomer said:

Great school! The minifigure posing is great, though I suggest some detail.

Thanks! I will try to add some detail in my next build.