Thanks!! I will try a manual one with a stick.

Edited by Aventador2004

Just completed making this awesome moc thank you for sharing instructions. There are some mistakes in part inventory but common parts so easy to resolve. Photo sequence is hard to follow but I appreciate how much work goes into doing it so again thank you.

8 hours ago, Kalps1811 said:

Just completed making this awesome moc thank you for sharing instructions. There are some mistakes in part inventory but common parts so easy to resolve. Photo sequence is hard to follow but I appreciate how much work goes into doing it so again thank you.

Cool man thanks, and welcome to Eurobricks! Regarding the instructions, I did a really quick photo tear down so it doesn't surprise me I missed a few things here or there. The whole process of tearing down and doing parts list is over 24 hours so it's a LOT of work trust me!

16 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

Cool man thanks, and welcome to Eurobricks! Regarding the instructions, I did a really quick photo tear down so it doesn't surprise me I missed a few things here or there. The whole process of tearing down and doing parts list is over 24 hours so it's a LOT of work trust me!

I do understand just how much work it is which is why I am thankful for you sharing. Your Hennessey venom is my next project then maybe Fxx but I am sure you will have something new before I get to Fxx

Edited by Kalps1811

5 minutes ago, Thorsten50 said:

Done to the first (without arrows)

Amazing!! It looks great in digital form. Can't thank you enough. How many parts were in this build?

4 hours ago, Thorsten50 said:

Building Instruction: (without arrows)

http://pixelts.de.tl/Lykan-Hypersport.htm

Great work Thorsten! I have gone thru the instructions and they are incredibly detailed. You are a machine, thank you!!!

3 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

@Thorsten50 if I ever make instructions for a car I would definitely ask someone like you to help, you are great at it.

Yes, there are things he does with the software I could never imagine!

8 minutes ago, Lox Lego said:

Great work Thorsten! I have gone thru the instructions and they are incredibly detailed. You are a machine, thank you!!!

Yes, there are things he does with the software I could never imagine!

yeah i am not a person who specializes in computers, i am a engineering kind of person.

Edited by Aventador2004

14 minutes ago, LvdH said:

@Blakbird That render looks amazing :wub: Could you do a render of it in yellow, black, or maybe even white? I believe those colours are (almost?) possible

Sure, why not.

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

2 hours ago, Blakbird said:

Sorry it took me so long to get around to rendering this great model.

Very cool renders Blakbird! Thanks so much for sharing     :wub: