StarWars8Spoiler

[MOC] The Joker's Joke-mobile

Jokers_Jokemobile_lxf.png

"The Joke's on you! I have my own vehicle now, Batsy! It's sure to put a SMILE on your face! Hohoho!"

Essentially, this is a modified Batmobile, but more suited to everyone's favorite villain. Its devilish grin on the front strike fear and an odd sense of amusement into anyone in the Joke-mobile's path. The color scheme was designed to match that of the Joker himself, and the gold highlights pay homage to his other favorite vehicle, the Lowrider. I decided to include a Cesar Romero Joker because of nostalgia, and that I like how his more magenta suit adds more diversity to the set's appearance. 

Please leave a comment, or idea on how I could improve this for the future! Suggestions are welcome!

This is also on LEGO Rebrick in the Best of Batman contest. See it here!

Ha, Ha! It definitely makes me laugh, so yeah it works well. Love the color on th car. This is the best Jokermobile yet. 

Your car has everything I am missing on the film-version: It looks fast, has some silly-fun ideas (the lips!) and all parts are nicely harmonizing with each other. Nothing looks oversized or undersized compared to the other elements. Lovely build :thumbup: :classic:

42 minutes ago, Dunedain said:

I like that this is an "anti" Batmobile. That's def really cool.

I think that expresses it perfectly! :classic: