Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Incan Cave Racer

indexed.gif

For a Builder's Lounge Contest:

Incan Racer:

Piloted by a Peruvian Explorer. He also has a pit crew. The vehicle is designed to fly through narrow caves and jungles. Weapons: Three spinning cutters to cut not only the opponents, but also obtrusive trees or plants that may be in the way. (Allows for shortcuts.) Also, the Incan Temple Head on the front is equipped with raver sharp gears, for grinding up anything or anyone that gets in the way. ;)

1-21.jpg

2-21.jpg

3-20.jpg

4-20.jpg

5-19.jpg

7-18.jpg

6-17.jpg

8-14.jpg

9-13.jpg

10-8.jpg

11-7.jpg

Feedback's appreciated! :-)

That looks quite amazing! I like it a lot, you did excellent on that face and mouth with the gears! 8-

*wub*

Another fantastic MOC, Sir Nadroj. Everything about this is great - The General Grevious wheels, the orc swords used as propellars, the use of palm tree pieces and most of all, that stunning Incan stone carving *wub* It's amazing how much detail has gone into that face :'-)

Best of luck for the contest :-)

Great idea and very good building technics, the face in the front is excelent *wub*

Very unique and creative! I love how you've done the nose on the Incan temple head! The minifigs are excellent too! *y* *y*

~Peace

Thanks a bunch guys!

I've been getting mixed reviews on the cockpit, but I like it. Seems unique. X-D

Woops! missed this! Sorry :-$

I love the way you've constructed the head SirNadroj, and the three spinning cutters are a great touch, love the use of palm tree pieces *y*

I do like the cockpit, it is as you say unique, but I can understand that there would be criticisms as it does not allow for good detailing or controls. Excellent fig choices too, but overall the Incan head is the best, you should try a scene with a part of a temple or something, that would look fantastic.

Batbrick Away! >:-)

A very cool work indeed with a unique amount of fantasy and imagination.

I love the way you made the face part, just marvelous.

There

Great moc SirN! Lots of details, like the gears, and best of all it has me in it :-P

What does the inside of the cocpit hold?

Stauder