Tags: Spaceship

The return

Reveal hidden contents

Bigger things are happening

Reveal hidden contents

Interlude

New units

Reveal hidden contents

So it is true. John is not dead. Well he is in body, but not in mind. This morning he contacted Zaael, he needs legs. If it was anyone else contacting him, he would have laughed at this request. It was not anyone else however, so Zaael started designing. Now the design was done and he had to pick up the needed parts, before setting course to Forring. Picking up parts was also the perfect cover. As per John's request this mission and meeting was to be covert and kept a secret at all costs.

32707411962_412b17bcb7.jpg

32707412132_3597be1bda_z.jpg

For this occasion Zaael was going to fly the new Gemini class. A highly maneuverable spaceship. The adjustable wings allow for a vertical liftoff, swift atmospheric flight and interstellar travel. Asteroid fields are an easy obstacle when flying in this Gemini class ship.

32046211533_66d96d2197.jpg

32860889995_17506bb2ee_z.jpg

Edited by Zaael

I like the design of the ship and the variable geometry wings. I was confused at first seeing the cockpit setup, but I think that is just that you put it on backwards for those photos. :tongue: I like the color variety of the landing pad too, helps break it up from being just a gray mass.

4 minutes ago, Kodan Black said:

I like the design of the ship and the variable geometry wings. I was confused at first seeing the cockpit setup, but I think that is just that you put it on backwards for those photos. :tongue:

Oh wow, I only just noticed that... *huh* That is one major overlooked detail, I blame the lack of sleep!

Funny part is I actually liked it. Seemed a bit cool to have it non-standard. Like the front was all monitors or something and the windows were more for scenery gazing. :laugh: