Brick Ministry

Review | LEGO 76081 Marvel Super Heroes ● The Milano vs The Abilisk

Recommended Posts

Woah this early? Did you review it yourself? ( sorry I know the video is available for some reasons it is not available here at my office, will check it later at home.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is a nice build with clever techniques in it. Cool. A lot of stickers though. 

Do you have reviews of the other gotg sets too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Woah this early? Did you review it yourself? ( sorry I know the video is available for some reasons it is not available here at my office, will check it later at home.)

Yes, so early) I will continue to try to do the first review for you!

 

17 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Duude.... Where abouts in the world do you live to be able to pick this up??

Russia

 

11 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

How many baby groot are included in the set? Did they give an extra?

Only one

 

16 hours ago, karmajay said:

How does this Milano compare to the first set?

I did not have the first .. I can not say

7 hours ago, Borex said:

Well this is a nice build with clever techniques in it. Cool. A lot of stickers though. 

Do you have reviews of the other gotg sets too?

the others are built, today / tomorrow lay reviews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Brick Ministry said:

Yes, so early) I will continue to try to do the first review for you!

Only one

Thanks, I'm looking forward for those 2 other set reviews. 

 

Very nice video quality and the way you exposed it! Mind if you take a picture of the Milano seating all of the members inside? ( I just want to see if it's really crowded)

 

Hmmm as for the baby groot they could have easily include an extra. Like the micro antman in CW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thanks, I'm looking forward for those 2 other set reviews. 

 

Very nice video quality and the way you exposed it! Mind if you take a picture of the Milano seating all of the members inside? ( I just want to see if it's really crowded)

 

Hmmm as for the baby groot they could have easily include an extra. Like the micro antman in CW.

after 10 minutes is ready 76079)

4 people can fit inside, sorry that is not shown in the video (

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Milano is like a chibi version. It's a good looking ship. The video was great, showing the build. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brick Ministry said:

the others are built, today / tomorrow lay reviews

I'm most excited about Ayesha's Revenge. The GOTG Vol 2 sets are really great. I want to get all of them. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you convinced me I need this. I like how it is smaller than previous one. It will fit better on the bookshelf :)

Edited by mrcngrck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I built it in LDD. The technique for the cockpit really "WOW"-ed me.

GOTG%20Vol.%202%20Milano%201_zpsce8thji0

@SpiderJazz "I told you to buy a bigger ship..."

GOTG%20Vol.%202%20Milano%202_zpsy7l4tkdz

EDIT: @SpiderJazz, this might be even clearer for you to see how cramp it is.

GOTG%20Vol.%202%20Milano%205_zpsty6q6s67

Edited by VaderFan2187

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I built it in LDD.

It looks surprisingly good without the stickers.  I believe you just convinced me to buy it.

Edited by bobasdad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bobasdad said:

It looks surprisingly good without the stickers.  I believe you just convinced me to buy it.

I think I convinced myself as well :laugh: plus I don't have the old one, so this will have to do :thumbup: 

Can't wait for the release date!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word on when this set and the other GOTG 2 lego sets are coming out in Ireland? The Irish shops don't have a date for their release or a price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.