Sign in to follow this  
Isundir

Night-terror [FreeBuild]

Previously on The Adventures of Lupin 'the Mad Dog' Vandimion :
Part 1:The Mad Dog
Part 2:Tally-ho!

Part 3: No-Man's Keep

Looking back I've led a pretty content life, married my childhood sweetheart from the village. Had to join the Avalonian militia for a while, but survived the few battles I'd seen and when I returned home bought a small plot of land, start a family.
So I managed to build a hovel from the wood and stone around us, we didn't have much in the way of possesions, but we had eachother and that was enough for us.
Until that accursed day, my mind was so foggy, like a darkness surrounded me and when I came to...

32700894702_d88120e58d_c.jpg

She was dead, my dagger, her blood, something sickening, something twisted, did I kill her? I killed her?!

Each night, the same dream, the same terror. Can only death redeem me now, do I still have a purpose in this mad world.

Edited by Isundir

Though I'm not completely sold onĀ  tan as a colour for the floor, I really like the fireplace, which is in my eyes the best part of the build :thumbup:

A simple, yet effective, vignette. I like the clean look of the build and the uncluttered composition. The tan color looks like a nice maple hardwood floor, or really any wood relatively freshly hewn or lacquered, so if that is what you were going for you succeeded. The black figure in the corner gives me the creeps, though. And is the baby still alive?

I really like the plain walls and floor although maybe a little more texture may be in need. The items scattered around and the fire place are defetintly my favourite parts. That black figure in the corner is creepy, hope we can see him in the back ground of more story buildsĀ :laugh:

The tan floor I think, should've formed the entire base of the build, but other than that this is a wonderful vignette and a great read.