Sign in to follow this  

I need help finding a piece

Recommended Posts

I don't have any particular, specific piece in mind, but rather have a need that requires fulfilling. Simply put, I need some kind of a short-reach elevator piece, akin to a car's shocks, that allows bricks to rise and lower relative to a certain height, 'clicking' into place on both ends. I figured that was going to come out like a bunch of goobledegack, and it did, so I drew a picture:


I need what's in the dotted line - something that allows the piece on the left to transit up and down relative to the piece on the right, AND, hopefully, 'click' into place on both ends. Does this or something like it exist?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe 3 pairs of 1x2 hinge pieces with fork end hinges, but it would stick out quite a bit. 44301 + 44302

Or maybe a 3 piece with fork hinges if there's a middle double-ended hinge piece to make a "Z".

Edited by BubbaFit45531

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.