TheBeeze

Introduction and Country Selection Thread

In the old glory days of Brickika Empire, during the Walara War between the Kingdom of Mu and the Brickika Empire, the soldiers of Mu made an impression on the Brickikans, who called them Skallax. Prince of Brickika Caldirvus Kydeswere was the first to recognize the potential of Skallax soldiers in Brickika service. During the many years of war 5,000 men entered Brickika army. After the wars, most of Skallax with their families followed the imperial army back in Brickika, and they were given a large area in the southern country where they settled. Until now Skallax Warriors are among the most respectfull units in New Brickika army, with princes Hansolo Mak  and his brother Junihiro Mak to lead them through the history...

cIcF0Rh.jpg

Edited by Adamsons

On 2/6/2018 at 8:40 AM, Adamsons said:

Hello and Welcome! Please be sure to create an AAR Post where you can keep a log of all of your builds and then we can add you to our registry. 

Faction: Alsarh

PFC Ryan "The Rock" Brickson

RgWy7pB.jpg

Ryan was born in the city, and grew up learning how to fight to stay alive. At 17, he enlisted into the Army with his Mother's consent, and soon found that he was born to be a soldier. He graduated as a marksman, and was transferred into the Alsarh 2nd Mountain unit, nicknamed"The Billy Goats." His weapon of choice is a 1938 Karabiner 98k with iron sights, which he uses with amazing accuracy. When asked why he uses the K98k, he answered: "I grew up shooting .22 bolt actions with my father. I know how they (Bolt actions) work, and I could use mine blindfolded."

Edited by Lo var Lachland

Hey @Lo var Lachland, need to let you know that Deland Republic is already claimed by two members.  Please choose a different country and then go ahead and update your post.  Thanks.  Any questions, just reach out and let me or the game staff know.

37 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Hey @Lo var Lachland, need to let you know that Deland Republic is already claimed by two members.  Please choose a different country and then go ahead and update your post.  Thanks.  Any questions, just reach out and let me or the game staff know.

Alright, sorry 'bout that. Looked like DeLand was still open. ;)

On 2/11/2017 at 3:49 PM, TheBeeze said:

You are about to embark on a new strategic brick journey. Before posting, please be sure to read all of the rules below and in the General Rules Thread.

The following countries will be available for selection at game opening. We will allow 2 players per country after the first 12 countries are selected once. Please try and select countries that others have not from the onset in the interest of making the game more diverse. Players who sign up during the initial rollout will have options to change countries and alliances that will not be given to players who join later.

Briolui - (RoN) - (Available)  (Available)

Filace - (CoAC) - (Captain Genaro)  (Available)

Erotema - (CoAC) - (Sigpro)  (Available)

Refnor - (CoAC) - (Lord Buckethead)  (Available)

Toohati - (RoN) - (Leonardo da Bricki)  (Available)

Swintoc - (RoN) - (Silvasio)  (Available)

Alsarh - (CoAC) - (Lo var Lachland)  (Available)

Isle of Rahz - (RoN) - (Umbra-Manis)  (Available)

Plantasea - (CoAC) - (paintballman)  (BoBKiD)

Commonwealth of Southern Territories - (RoN) - (Stash2sixx)  (jansued)

New Brickika - (CoAC) - (Spud The Viking)  (Adamsons)

Deland Republic - (RoN) - (Faladrin)  (French Man)

Plighia - (CoAC) - (ODA 401)  (Available)

Tyera - (RoN) - (LegoRacer1)  (Available)

Balafih - (RoN) - (Johannsued)  (Available)

Could this be updated please...

I have trouble to make any choice, with conflicting informations spread among the different pages of the intro thread.

Thanks

Hi @Professor Thaum,

I guess I should leave the 'edited by' part when I update these.  I actually updated this and the AAR thread a few weeks back so it is currently up to date and both lists are the same.  Feel free to choose a nation, or alliance and sign up.  We will have at least one more Campaign after the current one is completed, and then we will reset and change some things for when the next phase starts.  Questions, please ask!

No question... @Faladrin answered them all (a few weeks ago)

I knew this was edited (a few weeks ago too) but didn't know if it was up to date... if it is, then it's fine for me. Thanks.

Edited by Professor Thaum

On 8/31/2018 at 8:21 AM, Professor Thaum said:

I knew this was edited (a few weeks ago too) but didn't know if it was up to date... if it is, then it's fine for me. Thanks.

Oh great to see you here !

You're welcome ! don't hesitate if you have any other question ! :laugh:

3 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Not a problem, always wise to ask before committing to something...I get it.

Yes indeed ! :grin:

On 8/31/2018 at 2:21 AM, Professor Thaum said:

Everything should be up to date. Welcome! I look forward to seeing you jump in here with us. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask us. 

I would like to join Isle of Rahz my alliance Republic of Nations.Bobski wanted to be in the military, at first his parents hated the idea. But then.....His dad joined the war and so did Bobski at age 20. He was a kind hearted, fair, didn’t like to lose person. Soon he went back home and now returning again. ( staff I was unable to upload a pic so it shows click on “Bobski” and it takes you to flikr 

Edited by TESLA IS THE FUTURE
To upload link to photo

3 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

are any countries available???

Hello and thank you for your interest. I will be getting a total list posted in a day or so with which countries are taken and which are available. Keep your eyes in this section!

General Zaytsev of the elite 3rd Volorsk battalion nicknamed the 'Death Marauders' reporting for dutyc1967900-19ef-4abc-b6f8-062218b16142-2.jpeg.f2d98a77f6d4cabb01988aac0b14a4db.jpeg

Long Live Alsarh - a nation that prides itself on its democracy and strives for peace. We have recovered from unemployment and a new fair government is in place. Compulsory military service has been abolished, and our people are amongst the happiest in the world

Edited by marvelBoy123