TheBeeze

Introduction and Country Selection Thread

We would need a specific brand for this question...what brand does Brickloot sell?

5 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

We would need a specific brand for this question...what brand does Brickloot sell?

Not sure I got them at a convention from there stand a while back.

I think they made them.

Edited by LEGORACER1

Questions regarding the game should be posted in the General Discussion area. This thread is for players to introduce themselves and join the game. Thank you!

Edited by Thebeeze111

It is not. Please refer to the first post of this thread for a list of which countries are currently open. 

Edited by Thebeeze111

List updated. 

10 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

@Thebeeze111 why are the open nations only RON? I think there should be at least one nation open in each alliance. 

Countries were opened based on continent, not on alliance. There are still other continents available that have yet to be opened. There is one COAC country available right now, but COAC has a higher active player count currently. 

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Ah I see.

The more COAC players the better! :tongue:

Hey I might be Imperial but I'm also a part of RON.

Hello,

Corporal Tony Wailbach, Delta company, 2nd batalion, 5th regiment of the DRMC (Deland Republic Marines Corps) join the Deland Republic if is it possible?

20170801_194051 loadout.jpg

2 hours ago, French Man said:

Hello,

Corporal Tony Wailbach, Delta company, 2nd batalion, 5th regiment of the DRMC (Deland Republic Marines Corps) join the Deland Republic if is it possible?

Hello fellow new member ! Et salut (it seems french guys are ruling The Deland Republic :laugh:) I am happy to welcome you in our proud nation !

If you want to be added at some PM (Deland Republic one and RON one) you should reach 10 posts. I encourage you to comment on our last builds to do so. It's easy and costs nothing :laugh:

19 hours ago, French Man said:

Hello

I'll go ahead and get you added to everything once you make your AAR post. Be sure to read the intro and the rules. Familiarize your self with the current situation by looking at other people's builds. Have questions? Post them in the general discussion area where we can help you out.

Welcome!

Ok thank you very much !

I read the rules and the topics since 2 months and I think now I understand the whole of the subject.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:56 AM, LegoRacer1 said:

Charlie signing up for Tyera of RON.

38526664256_bc7b909330_t.jpg

Just so the game moderators know I finally edited my photo to be 100x100, also my country's flag is here!!

24711278718_47f15ede26_m.jpg

So I've been thinking about joining this game for a while now as I'm really interested in the military, my choice was going to be Balafih as I saw that they had an open spot but just out of curiosity would Refnor be considered open seen a sVaderFan has since been banned?

1 hour ago, Lord Buckethead said:

So I've been thinking about joining this game for a while now as I'm really interested in the military, my choice was going to be Balafih as I saw that they had an open spot but just out of curiosity would Refnor be considered open seen a sVaderFan has since been banned?

As VaderFan is banned I think his spot is available. A moderator can answer this

3 hours ago, Lord Buckethead said:

would Refnor be considered open seen a sVaderFan has since been banned?

Yes that is available and we'd be happy to have you!

Hello, I was interested in playing this game. I have been watching for awhile and it seems like a lot of fun. Is Alsarh open? Also is anyone else in that country? It says 2 spots open but when I was looking through The Brick Of Nations there was already a representative from the country. 

7 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Hello, I was interested in playing this game. I have been watching for awhile and it seems like a lot of fun. Is Alsarh open? Also is anyone else in that country? It says 2 spots open but when I was looking through The Brick Of Nations there was already a representative from the country. 

the Pleayers of the Alsarh left the game. Game Admin will give you the correct guidlines

@Khscarymovie4, yes, those players left the game so you are more than welcome to jump in and represent that nation. Welcome! As soon as @TheBeeze stops by, he can add you to the CoAC private chat. Please take a moment to get a shot of your character for the game.

Ok sweet!

rsz_15154749704442023910574

The Alsarh nation has just been about one year into it's new government, the WBG party is now in control and plans on retaining it's strong relationship with the CaAC alliance.The nation's new president served in many battles with the alliance and has always been a strong supporter of the alliance. Sadly the country is split, half want to stay in the CoAC and half either want to leave and remain neutral or join the RON. The President has wanted to join the new war ever since it started but has focused on the political transition instead. But now he feels it is time for Alsarh to join the fight. The Alsarh troops are prepared sporting their country's White, Blue, and Green colours. There are rumors that the representative in the Brick Of Nation (who has been replaced) will declare war on all RON countries tommorow.

Edited by Khscarymovie4